Posted on 2019-08-27, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44kHz, 2ch | Duration: 2h 15m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 793 MB
This course is about teaching you the building blocks of Django, the popular web framework, so you can release your own web applications. Django uses Python which makes it easy to build yet powerful enough for the pros. Below you'll see a bit more of what I mean but I think you'll really enjoy this class.
Python is one of the best programming languages in the planet. Why? For a few reasons:
It's proven & scalable
The Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi
It's leading the change for future technology
Proven & Scalable: Python runs Instagram's backend. It also run's Pinterest's, NASA, Mozilla, and countless others. It scales.
Open-Source: Open source technology means **anyone** can change it. Literally anyone. Are you in New Zealand? Yup you can change the code. Are you in Argentina? Yup, go ahead change it. Open-source changes the game for everyone because we can all use it.
Internet of Things (IoT) and Raspberry PI Connected devices are coming in waves. The easiest way to connect to these devices is using the Raspberry Pi and writing code in Python. Python is versatile so it makes controlling real-world objects with Raspberry Pi simple.
Pushing the Bounds of Future Technology Python is leading the charge in artificial intelligence with things like OpenCV, TensorFlow, PyBrain, and many others.
Sooo... Python is cool but why is this called Getting Started with Django? What's Django?
Django will be the backbone for your projects.
If you work with Python, the chances are good you need internet-connected data that stored securely and is reliable. This is where Django comes in. Django is a web-framework that can handle all of your data and handle it better than any web framework out there.
Django is the #1 Web Framework for Python for a reason: it's easy enough for the beginners and yet powerful enough for the pros. Instagram uses Python by way of Django. So does Pinterest. And Nasa. And Mozilla. It may not be the only technology that they use but its... the backbone of them all.
If Python is the future behind underlying technology, Django will be it's close cousin and if you love Python, Django will soon become your friend.
- Ebooks list page : 41230
- 2021-06-02Android for Absolute Beginners: Getting Started with Mobile Apps Development Using the Android Java SDK - Removed
- 2021-09-18Getting Started With Mobile App Development With The Office 365 Apis
- 2021-01-08Getting Started With Angular Web Application Development using Angular, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-06Getting Started With Angular: Web Application Development using Angular, 2nd Edition
- 2018-02-01Getting Started With Mobile App Development With The Office 365 Apis
- 2017-12-07Getting Started with Mobile App Development with the Office 365 APIs
- 2013-03-14video2brain: Getting Started with Adobe Edge Animate See the Future of Web Design
- 2012-12-22Getting Started with Adobe Edge Animate See the Future of Web Design
- 2012-03-07Digital Tutors â€“ Getting Started with UVs in 3DS Max 2011 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Getting Started with Roo - Removed
- 2022-02-25Linkedin - Design Powered by Data Getting Started with UX Web Analytics
- 2022-02-04Design Powered by Data: Getting Started with UX Web Analytics
- 2021-09-08Apress Getting Started With Apple Watch Development Swift Programming For Watchos Ridware
- 2021-08-26Livelessons Getting Started With Android App Development
- 2021-08-08Tutsplus - Getting Started With Django
- 2021-08-08Getting Started With Django
- 2021-08-07Getting Started With Django
- 2021-07-22Oculus Quest And Unity Getting Started With Vr Game Development
- 2021-07-02Pluralsight Getting Started With Agile Business Analysis And The IIBA AAC Certification-REBAR - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.