Posted on 2021-08-05, by mitsumi.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 21 lectures (2h 24m) | Size: 781.2 MB
What you'll learn:
Create, track and modify projects using Git
Integrate Git in your projects.
Understand how Git works
Master the essential Git workflow: adding & committing
Basic computer skills
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Git is easy to learn and has a tiny footprint with lightning fast performance. It outclasses SCM tools like Subversion, CVS, Perforce, and ClearCase with features like cheap local branching, convenient staging areas, and multiple workflows.
From web developers to app developers, Git is useful to anyone who writes code or track changes to files. So what's it all about and why should you start using it?
What is Git?
Git is the most commonly used version control system. Git tracks the changes you make to files, so you have a record of what has been done, and you can revert to specific versions should you ever need to. Git also makes collaboration easier, allowing changes by multiple people to all be merged into one source.
So regardless of whether you write code that only you will see, or work as part of a team, Git will be useful for you.
Git is software that runs locally. Your files and their history are stored on your computer. You can also use online hosts (such as GitHub or Bitbucket) to store a copy of the files and their revision history. Having a centrally located place where you can upload your changes and download changes from others, enable you to collaborate more easily with other developers. Git can automatically merge the changes, so two people can even work on different parts of the same file and later merge those changes without loosing each other's work!
Who this course is for
- Ebooks list page : 48840
- 2021-08-05Udemy - Git Crash Course for beginners
- 2021-08-05Git Crash Course for beginners
- 2022-09-22Learn Python Ultimate Crash Course for Beginners - 2022
- 2022-09-19Skillshare - Blender 3D Crash Course for Beginners
- 2022-09-18Java Crash Course for Beginners 2022
- 2022-09-11Data Analysis Crash Course For Beginners (Pandas Python)
- 2022-09-10Packt Data Analysis Crash Course for Beginners Pandas Python
- 2022-09-05Postman Crash Course for Beginners - Learn API Testing
- 2022-08-27Java Crash Course for Beginners 2022
- 2022-08-27Google Cloud Services Fundamental Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-08-27Data Analysis Crash Course For Beginners (Pandas Python)
- 2022-08-25Postman Crash Course for Beginners - Learn API Testing
- 2022-08-24Java Crash Course for Beginners 2022
- 2022-08-24Google Cloud Services Fundamental Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-08-20HTML And CSS Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-08-13Html And Css Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-08-12Html And Css Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-07-31Skillshare - Blender 3D Crash Course for Beginners
- 2022-07-24FOREX TRADE MARKET GET MONEY The Ultimate Trading CRASH COURSE For Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.