Posted on 2018-07-29, by nokia241186.
Global Environmental Politics, Second Edition: Concepts, Theories and Case Studies
Routledge | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 1138895350 | 282 pages | PDF | 11.79 MB
by Gabriela Kutting (Editor), Kyle Herman (Editor)
Global Environmental Politics is the perfect introduction to this increasingly significant area. This fully revised and updated new edition combines an accessible introduction to the most important environmental theories and concepts with a series of detailed case studies of the most pressing environmental problems.
Features and benefits of the book:
Explains the most important concepts and theories in environmental politics;
Introduces environmental politics within the context of political science and international relations theories;
Demonstrates how the concepts and theories apply in a wide variety of real world contexts;
New case study chapters on the role of technology, the role of China, endangered species, biodiversity and the politics of conservation, the politics of food, forests, and the politics of waste;
Each chapter is written by an established international authority in the field;
Fully up to date with the latest topics such as climate change negotiations, transnational governance, new indicators for sustainable development goals and much more;
More in-text support, such as end of chapter web links and discussion questions.
This exciting textbook is essential reading for all students of environmental politics and will be of key interest to students of international relations and political economy
"This comprehensively revised and updated version of the book provides a wide-ranging and accessible guide to the key actors, issues and processes in Global Environmental Politics. From case studies on climate change, forests, food and biodiversity through to key topics such as security, justice, technology and consumption, it will be of immense value to students wanting to understand, explain and engage with the rapidly changing world of environmental politics." - Peter Newell, University of Sussex, UK.
"The pressure on the global environment is still alarming and global environmental politics remains an extremely dynamic and contested field. Therefore, credit is due to Gabriela Kutting and Kyle Herman for editing this updated volume which introduces us to key approaches and important issues. The volume presents important insights for students and includes many suggestions for research and politics which lay ahead. Further, it shows convincingly that justice plays an increasingly important role in global environmental policy making." - Ulrich Brand, University of Vienna, Austria.
"This is an up-to-date and accessible introduction to global environmental politics. The concepts are well explained and presented in a logical sequence. The various chapters, written by highly regarded experts in the field, provide a coherent mix of solid theoretical background and cutting edge case studies. I will definitely be recommending it to my students." - Chukwumerije Okereke, University of Reading, UK.
About the Author
Gabriela Kutting is Graduate Program Director and Professor at Rutgers University, USA.
Kyle Herman is a Researcher at the Division of Global Affairs, Rutgers University, USA.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36825
- 2018-09-26Green Planet Blues Critical Perspectives on Global Environmental Politics, 5th Edition
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2019-01-30Stable Isotopes in Ecology and Environmental Science, Second Edition
- 2018-12-05The Trouble with Capitalism An Enquiry into the Causes of Global Economic Failure, Second Edition
- 2018-11-15Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics
- 2018-04-16Introduction to Environmental Geotechnology, Second Edition
- 2018-02-10Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Mathematics of Politics, Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Creative Solutions to Global Business Negotiations, Second Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Global Lorentzian Geometry, Second Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Environmental Communication. Second Edition: Skills and Principles for Natural Resource Managers, Scientists, and Engineers - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Global Physical Climatology, Second Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Environmental geotechnics, Second edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.