Author: Gillian Flynn
Publisher: Orion Publishing Ome
Posted on 2012-09-28, by sharebookfree.
Gone Girl - A Novel
Gillian Flynn | Orion Publishing Ome | English | EPUB, MOBI
Marriage can be a real killer. One of the most critically acclaimed suspense writers of our time, New York Times bestseller Gillian Flynn takes that statement to its darkest place in this unputdownable masterpiece about a marriage gone terribly, terribly wrong. The Chicago Tribune proclaimed that her work â€œdraws you in and keeps you reading with the force of a pure but nasty addiction.â€ Gone Girlâ€™s toxic mix of sharp-edged wit and deliciously chilling prose creates a nerve-fraying thriller that confounds you at every turn. On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunneâ€™s fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nickâ€™s clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented McMansion on the Mississippi River. Husband-of-the-Year Nick isnâ€™t doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wifeâ€™s head, but passages from Amy's diary reveal the alpha-girl perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. Under mounting pressure from the police and the mediaâ€”as well as Amyâ€™s fiercely doting parentsâ€”the town golden boy parades an endless series of lies, deceits, and inappropriate behavior. Nick is oddly evasive, and heâ€™s definitely bitterâ€”but is he really a killer? As the cops close in, every couple in town is soon wondering how well they know the one that they love. With his twin sister, Margo, at his side, Nick stands by his innocence. Trouble is, if Nick didnâ€™t do it, where is that beautiful wife? And what was in that silvery gift box hidden in the back of her bedroom closet? With her razor-sharp writing and trademark psychological insight, Gillian Flynn delivers a fast-paced, devilishly dark, and ingeniously plotted thriller that confirms her status as one of the hottest writers around.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 20093
- 2013-09-02Download Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn PDF - Removed
- 2012-11-15Gone Girl A Novel (Audiobook)
- 2012-11-04Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-10-17Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn Pdf, epub, mobi Free Download
- 2012-09-16Download Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-08-05Gone Girl: A Novel - Removed
- 2019-11-01Gone Girl 2014 2160p WEB-DL DDP5.1 HEVC-BLUTONiUM
- 2019-03-28Gone Girl 2014 1080p BluRay DTS-HD MA 7 1 x264-EPiC
- 2018-07-19Gone Girl (2014) 1080p BluRay DTS-ES x264-VietHD
- 2018-04-16Mister Tender's Girl A Novel
- 2018-02-01[PDF] World Gone By: A Novel (Joe Coughlin Series)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] This Girl: A Novel (Slammed)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Agatha H. and the Voice of the Castle: A Girl Genius Novel
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Twenties Girl: A Novel
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Inside Out Girl: A Novel
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Razor Girl: A novel
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Gone Girl
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Gonzo Girl: A Novel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.