Posted on 2014-06-02. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN-10: 1439812969 | 336 pages | PDF | 6,8 MB
With superior fire resistance, strength, and a long service life, concrete is the most widely used construction material in the world. A sustainable material, concrete is also easily and affordably reused and rehabilitated.
The first book to provide an overview of sustainability and concrete, Green Building with Concrete: Sustainable Design and Construction surveys the materialâ€™s history in the green building movement and presents state-of-the-art methodologies and best practices.
From the manufacturing of cement to the rehabilitation of concrete, this comprehensive book explains how concrete can be used for sustainable design and construction. It offers insight into new technological and social developments guiding the introduction of green buildings and examines the attributes that concrete has to offer the green building movement. The text also highlights research on economic analysisâ€”particularly life cycle costingâ€”to provide a full picture of the economic benefits of concrete. Expert contributors from around the world offer diverse viewpoints on global sustainability.
Topics covered include:
Principles of sustainable design
Benefits of concreteâ€™s thermal mass
Mitigation of urban heat island effects
Surface runoff and the application of pervious concrete for sidewalks and parking areas
Reduction of construction waste
Leadership in energy and environmental design (LEED) standards
Emphasizing environmental impact and occupational and consumer health and safety, this book explains how to make the most of concrete in sustainable design. Written for university and concrete industry continuing education courses, it also serves as a reference for building owners and industry professionals who recognize the value of green building.
- Ebooks list page : 27331
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Green Building with Concrete: Sustainable Design and Construction
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Green Building with Concrete: Sustainable Design and Construction, Second Edition
- 2013-08-09Gajanan M. Sabnis, Green Building with Concrete - Sustainable Design and Construction
- 2012-02-03Green Building with Concrete: Sustainable Design and Construction
- 2012-02-14[EX] Green Building with Concrete: Sustainable Design and Co
- 2019-07-11Sustainable Design and Construction in Africa A System Dynamics Approach
- 2018-10-10Sustainable Design and Construction for Geomaterials and Geostructures
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Concrete Bridges: Design and Construction (Concrete Design & Construction)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The CSI Sustainable Design and Construction Practice Guide
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Prestressed Concrete Bridges: Design and Construction
- 2014-06-11Building for Boomers: Guide to Design and Construction [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-10Concrete for Underground Structures: Guidelines for Design and Construction (Repost)
- 2012-12-09Building for Boomers (McGraw-Hill Construction Series): Guide to Design and Construction (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-18Building for Boomers: Guide to Design and Construction [Repost]
- 2010-09-05Building for Boomers: Guide to Design and Construction (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-06-11Building for Boomers: Guide to Design and Construction (repost) - Removed
- 2009-07-24Prestressed Concrete Bridges: Design and Construction
- 2014-05-26Water-Resistant Design and Construction (repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-03Ship Design and Construction (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.