Posted on 2018-11-23, by voska89.
Zhigeng Fang, Sifeng Liu, Hongxing Shi, "Grey Game Theory and Its Applications in Economic Decision-Making"
2009 | pages: 364 | ISBN: 1420087398 | PDF | 6,2 mb
To make the best decisions, you need the best information. However, because most issues in game theory are grey, nearly all recent research has been carried out using a simplified method that considers grey systems as white ones. This often results in a forecasting function that is far from satisfactory when applied to many real situations. Grey Game Theory and Its Applications in Economic Decision Making introduces classic game theory into the realm of grey system theory with limited knowledge. The book resolves three theoretical issues:
- A game equilibrium of grey game
- A reasonable explanation for the equilibrium of a grey matrix of static nonmatrix game issues based on incomplete information
- The Centipede Game paradox, which has puzzled theory circles for a long time and greatly enriched and developed the core methods of subgame Nash perfect equilibrium analysis as a result
The book establishes a grey matrix game model based on pure and mixed strategies. The author proposes the concepts of grey saddle points, grey mixed strategy solutions, and their corresponding structures and also puts forward the models and methods of risk measurement and evaluation of optimal grey strategies. He raises and solves the problems of grey matrix games. The book includes definitions of the test rules of information distortion experienced during calculation, the design of tokens based on new interval grey numbers, and new arithmetic laws to manipulate grey numbers. These features combine to provide a practical and efficient tool for forecasting real-life economic problems.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37873
- 2009-10-30Grey Game Theory and Its Applications in Economic Decision-Making
- 2020-05-17Fundamentals of Evolutionary Game Theory and its Applications (Evolutionary Economics and Social Complexity Science)
- 2020-05-17Game Theory and Its Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introducing Game Theory and its Applications
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Game Theory and its Applications: In the Social and Biological Sciences (International Series in Social Psychology)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Game Theory and Its Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Fundamentals of Evolutionary Game Theory and its Applications (Evolutionary Economics and Social Complexity Science) - Removed
- 2014-05-25Introducing Game Theory and its Applications
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2011-09-24A Combinatorial Approach to Matrix Theory and Its Applications - Removed
- 2020-06-27Contributions to the Theory of Zeta-Functions: The Modular Relation Supremacy (Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2020-06-16A Course in Credibility Theory and its Applications (Universitext)
- 2020-05-25Analytic Perturbation Theory and Its Applications
- 2020-05-20Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics: Varna, Bulgaria, June 2013 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-05-15Random Matrices and Random Partitions: Normal Convergence (World Scientific Probability Theory and Its Applications)
- 2020-05-09Knot Theory and Its Applications: Icts Program, Knot Theory and Its Applications, December 10-20, 2013, Iiser Mohali, India (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2020-05-04Symmetry: Representation Theory and Its Applications: In Honor of Nolan R. Wallach (Progress in Mathematics)
- 2020-04-29Ring Theory and Its Applications: Ring Theory Session in Honor of T. Y. Lam on His 70th Birthday, 31st Ohio State-denison Mathematics Conference, May ... Columbus, Oh (Contemporary Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.