Posted on 2019-02-12, by voska89.
Grokking Algorithms Video Edition
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours 49M | 1.10 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Grokking Algorithms is a fully illustrated, friendly guide that teaches you how to apply common algorithms to the practical problems you face every day as a programmer. You'll start with sorting and searching and, as you build up your skills in thinking algorithmically, you'll tackle more complex concerns such as data compression and artificial intelligence. Each carefully presented example includes helpful diagrams and fully annotated code samples in Python.
Grokking Algorithms is a friendly take on this core computer science topic. In it, you'll learn how to apply common algorithms to the practical programming problems you face every day. You'll start with tasks like sorting and searching. As you build up your skills, you'll tackle more complex problems like data compression and artificial intelligence. Each carefully presented example includes helpful diagrams and fully annotated code samples in Python. By the end of this video editions course, you will have mastered widely applicable algorithms as well as how and when to use them.
An algorithm is nothing more than a step-by-step procedure for solving a problem. The algorithms you'll use most often as a programmer have already been discovered, tested, and proven. If you want to understand them but refuse to slog through dense multipage proofs, you are at the right place. This fully illustrated and engaging guide makes it easy to learn how to use the most important algorithms effectively in your own programs.
Covers search, sort, and graph algorithms
Over 400 pictures with detailed walkthroughs
Performance trade-offs between algorithms
Python-based code samples
This easy-to-read, picture-heavy introduction is suitable for self-taught programmers, engineers, or anyone who wants to brush up on algorithms.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39222
- 2019-01-23Algorithms of the Intelligent Web, 2nd Ed, Video Edition
- 2018-10-17Algorithms of the Intelligent Web, 2nd Ed, Video Edition
- 2019-04-10Quick Python, 2nd Ed, Video Edition
- 2019-04-10Manning Docker In Action Video Edition Tutorial Oxbridge
- 2019-04-08Spring In Action, 4th Ed, Video Edition
- 2019-03-15MANNING THE LITTLE ELIXIR AND OTP GUIDEBOOK VIDEO EDITION TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-03-15MANNING TION VIDEO EDITION TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-03-15MANNING THE WELL GROUNDED RUBYIST 2ND VIDEO EDITION TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-03-15Reactive Design Patterns Video Edition
- 2019-03-10Reactive Design Patterns Video Edition
- 2019-03-10AWS in Action Video Edition
- 2019-02-15Reactive Design Patterns Video Edition
- 2019-02-14Reactive Design Patterns Video Edition
- 2019-02-13Reactive Design Patterns Video Edition
- 2019-02-09MANNING DOCKER IN ACTION VIDEO EDITION TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-02-04The Well-Grounded Rubyist, 2nd Ed, Video Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.