Posted on 2019-10-23, updated at 2019-11-30, by selverine.
No longer little children, but not yet teenagers, children in the primary school years (between seven and twelve) face big emotional, social, psychological and physical changes. How can parents best support their children whilst also embracing their growing independence?
Inspired by the Waldorf approach to child development, Lou Harvey-Zahra explains the three major transitions, or 'rubicons', of middle childhood at ages seven, nine and twelve.
She offers practical tips and guidance to help parents through the challenges of the middle years, including:
• Creative solutions for common discipline issues
• Helpful routines for busy households to strengthen family bonds
• Suggested responses to tricky childhood questions
• Sensitive advice to help children manage anger and anxiety
Growing Children, Thriving Children empowers parents to navigate the middle years with confidence.
(Please buy premium account for maximum speed and unlimited downloads. And you will also support us for the work we do for you. Thanks!)
- Ebooks list page : 41598
- 2019-11-30Growing Children, Thriving Children: Raising 7 to 12 Year Olds With Confidence and Awareness
- 2018-12-05Educating Special Children An Introduction to Provision for Pupils with Disabilities and Disorders
- 2013-05-30Educating Special Children: An Introduction to Provision for Pupils with Disabilities and Disorders - Removed
- 2009-06-22Parenting with Purpose: Five Keys to Raising Children with Values and Vision
- 2020-02-21Anxiety Management in Children with Mental and Physical Health Problems (Springer Series on Child and Family Studies)
- 2019-03-03Children of the Broken Treaty Canada's Lost Promise and One Girl's Dream (New Edition)
- 2019-01-15Money-Smart Kids Teach Your Children Financial Confidence and Control
- 2019-01-11Money-Smart Kids Teach Your Children Financial Confidence and Control
- 2019-01-06Money-Smart Kids Teach Your Children Financial Confidence and Control
- 2018-12-05Wholefood for Children Nourishing young children with whole and organic foods
- 2018-08-24Children with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders Systemic Practice
- 2018-08-21Children with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders: Systemic Practice
- 2018-05-13Guided Enactments in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy A New Look at Therapy With Adults and Children
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Psychotherapy with Infants and Young Children: Repairing the Effects of Stress and Trauma on Early Attachment
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Working to Support Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Southern Africa: A Reflection on Values, Principles, and Organisational Issues
- 2018-01-29[PDF] HIV Risk Exposure Among Young Children: A Study of 2-9 Year Olds Served by Public Health Facilities in the Free State, South Africa
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Expensive Children in Poor Families: The Intersection of Childhood Disabilities and Welfare
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Living with Vulnerabilities and Opportunities in a Migration Context: Floating Children and Left-Behind Children in China
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Teaching Children with Autism and Related Spectrum Disorders: An Art and a Science
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.