Posted on 2011-03-17. By anonymous.
English | 37 JPEG | 1275 x 1754 | CD | 61 mb
BY ANDREAS OBERG AND MICHAEL HOROWITZ
Take your solos to the next level by learning the fiery patterns and arpeggios used by Gypsy jazz guitarists Django Reinhardt, Bireli Lagrene, Stochelo Rosenberg, and Jimmy Rosenberg.
THIS 60-PAGE BOOK AND CD INCLUDES:
Thirty of the most common phrases and arpeggios used by Django Reinhardt, Bireli Lagrene, Jimmy Rosenberg, Stochelo Rosenberg, and other contemporary Gypsy jazz virtuosos
Four complete Gypsy jazz style solos of various skill levels composed by Andreas Oberg
Transcriptions that are both standard notation and tablature (guitar chord diagrams included)
Notation of fingerings, picking and chord voicings used by professional Gypsy jazz guitarists
An audio CD with all examples played by Andreas Oberg at slow and fast tempos
THE BOOK IS ORGANIZED INTO TWO SECTIONS:
Part I, â€œGypsy Jazz Patterns,â€ contains thirty of the most commonly used Gypsy jazz phrases and arpeggios.
Part II, â€œSolos,â€ contains four authentic Gypsy jazz style solos composed by Andreas Oberg.
The accompanying CD has audio examples of the thirty phrases, patterns, arpeggios and full length solos.
This book is designed to teach thirty essential Gypsy jazz style patterns and arpeggios to guitarists of any skill level. The examples within will enable beginning students to quickly develop an authentic Gypsy jazz guitar technique. More advanced students will benefit from the notation of the highly efficient fingerings and picking used by most professional Gypsy jazz guitarists. To put these techniques into context, four complete Gypsy jazz style solos of varying skill levels are included. The accompanying play-along audio CD will allow you to practice these techniques at slow and fast tempos. Those studying Gypsy Picking will find Gypsy Fire an excellent way to further develop their rest-stroke picking technique.
One of the unique features of this book is the meticulous attention given to right-hand pick strokes and left-hand fingerings. The picking patterns and fingerings notated in this book are based on research among Gypsy musicians and the study of video footage of Django Reinhardt. Unlike many other Gypsy jazz guitar instructional books, this book does not contain fingering and picking suggestions that are unidiomatic to the Gypsy jazz genre, or worst, merely afterthoughts full of errors. To spare you this frustration, the examples in this book demonstrate proven ways of executing Gypsy musical phrases.
Download from Filesonic:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/262193744/Andreas Oberg - Gypsy Fire.rar
Download from Turbobit:
Andreas Oberg - Gypsy Fire.rar
- Ebooks list page : 11012
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Andreas Oberg and Frank Vignola - Gypsy Jazz Duets
- 2011-03-19Manfred Fuchs and Andreas Oberg - Gypsy Jazz Workshop (Book and audio)
- 2014-01-31Andreas Oberg - Jazz Combustion 1&2 [repost]
- 2013-09-20Andreas Oberg - Andreas Guitar Universe
- 2013-09-18Andreas Oberg - Andreas Guitar Universe
- 2013-09-17Andreas Oberg - Andreas Guitar Universe
- 2012-01-08Touch of Gypsy Fire free ebook download
- 2011-03-25Andreas Oberg - Jazz Combustion 2 - TrueFire - Removed
- 2011-03-18Andreas Oberg And Frank Vignola - Vol 2 Limehouse Blues
- 2012-01-10National Electrical Code 2011 Handbook (International Electric Code Series) - National Fire Protection Association
- 2011-11-22Fire Pump Handbook
- 2011-08-13Fire Pump Handbook - Removed
- 2011-07-06Sfpe Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering
- 2011-05-17National Electrical Code 2011 (National Fire Protection Association National Electrical Code) - Removed
- 2012-03-16The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa By Lama Thubten Yeshe, Robina Courtin, Ailsa Cameron
- 2012-03-14Andreas Schneider und RenÃ© Schmidpeter, "Corporate Social Responsibility: Verantwortungsvolle UnternehmensfÃ¼hrung in Theorie und Praxis"
- 2012-03-09Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual By Peter Meyers
- 2012-02-23The Origins of Evolutionary Innovations: A Theory of Transformative Change in Living Systems - Andreas Wagner
- 2012-02-20Die CIA und der 11. September - Andreas Von Bulow
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.