Posted on 2018-06-05, by perica123.
HBR's 10 Must Reads 2018: The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review
Harvard Business | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 1633693066 | 202 pages | EPUB / PDF | 1 MB / 7 MB
by Harvard Business Review (Author), Michael E. Porter (Author), Robert S. Kaplan (Author), Daniel Kahneman (Author), Roger L. Martin (Author)
A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've reviewed the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to keep you up-to-date on the most cutting-edge, influential thinking driving business today. With authors from Michael E. Porter to Daniel Kahneman and company examples from P&G to Adobe, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
Reconsider what keeps your customers coming back
Create visualizations that send a clear message
Assess how quickly disruptive change is coming to your industry
Boost engagement by giving your employees the freedom to break the rules
Understand what blockchain is and how it will affect your industry
Get your product in customers' hands faster by accelerating your research and development phase
This collection of articles includes "Customer Loyalty Is Overrated," by A.G. Lafley and Roger L. Martin; "Noise: How to Overcome the High, Hidden Cost of Inconsistent Decision Making," by Daniel Kahneman, Andrew M. Rosenfield, Linnea Gandhi, and Tom Blaser; "Visualizations That Really Work," by Scott Berinato; "Right Tech, Wrong Time," by Ron Adner and Rahul Kapoor; "How to Pay for Health Care," by Michael E. Porter and Robert S. Kaplan; "The Performance Management Revolution," by Peter Cappelli and Anna Tavis; "Let Your Workers Rebel," by Francesca Gino; "Why Diversity Programs Fail," by Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev; "What So Many People DonÂ’t Get About the U.S. Working Class," by Joan C. Williams; "The Truth About Blockchain," by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani; and "The Edison of Medicine," by Steven Prokesch
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 13 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact. Visit hbr.org. Follow @HarvardBiz on Twitter; find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
- Ebooks list page : 36348
- 2018-07-18HBR's 10 Must Reads 2018
- 2018-06-28HBR's 10 Must Reads 2018
- 2018-06-06HBR's 10 Must Reads 2018
- 2020-03-03HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection
- 2020-03-03HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership 2-Volume Collection
- 2020-03-03HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing People 2-Volume Collection
- 2019-12-16HBR's 10 Must Reads on Building a Great Culture (with bonus article "How to Build a Culture of Originality" by Adam Grant)
- 2019-12-08HBR's 10 Must Reads for HR Leaders Collection (5 Books)
- 2019-11-02HBR\'s 10 Must Reads for HR Leaders Collection (5 Books)
- 2019-09-07HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership (Audiobook)
- 2019-08-23HBR's 10 Must Reads 2020
- 2019-05-31Harvard Business Review - HBR's 10 Must Reads 2019
- 2019-02-24HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication (with featured article The Necessary Art of Persuasion, by J
- 2019-01-28HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication (with featured article The Necessary Art of Persuasion, by J...
- 2018-10-02HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership Lessons from Sports
- 2018-09-26HBR's 10 Must Reads on Sales
- 2018-09-22HBR's 10 Must Reads Leadership Collection (4 Books)
- 2018-09-22HBR's 10 Must Reads Boxed Set with Bonus Emotional Intelligence 7 Books
- 2018-08-05HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership Lessons from Sports
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.