Posted on 2007-10-26. By anonymous.
Paperback: 504 pages
Description: The Handbook on Cancer Survivorship responds to the diverse needs of survivors and their support communities by comprehensively addressing the major issues in the field, from the burden of survivorship to secondary prevention. Editor Michael Feuerstein, himself a cancer survivor, and sixty other top scientist-practitioners analyze in depth how survivors meet and manage the challenges of life after cancer, and what clinicians, researchers, and public health systems can do to ease the transition.
- Ebooks list page : 1358
- 2019-03-26Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care
- 2019-03-20Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care
- 2019-01-30Handbook of Cancer Survivorship, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2019-01-24Handbook of Cancer Survivorship, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2013-08-27Handbook of Cancer Survivorship
- 2013-08-20Handbook of Cancer Survivorship (repost)
- 2010-07-05Handbook of Cancer Survivorship (Repost)
- 2009-07-12Handbook of Cancer Survivorship
- 2007-10-23Handbook of Cancer Survivorship
- 2007-10-21Handbook of Cancer Survivorship (2007)
- 2019-01-31Exercise and Cancer Survivorship Impact on Health Outcomes and Quality of Life - Removed
- 2019-01-11Exercise and Cancer Survivorship Impact on Health Outcomes and Quality of Life
- 2018-09-04Cancer Survivorship Today and Tomorrow
- 2018-08-22Prostate Cancer Survivorship
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Breast Cancer Survivorship: Consequences of early breast cancer and its treatment - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] ESMO Handbook of Cancer in the Senior Patient (European Society for Medical Oncology Handbooks)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Handbook Of Cancer Models With Applications (Series in Mathematical Biology and Medicine)
- 2014-02-25ESMO Handbook of Cancer in the Senior Patient [Repost]
- 2013-08-01Handbook of Cancer Vaccines (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.