Posted on 2020-02-14, by Germany2020.
Hands-On Android Application Components: Activities
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 1h 52m | 623 MB
Instructor: Mona Vafa
Design interactions between a user and an application UI by mastering core aspects of the Android ecosystem
Set up an Android project in Android Studio
Create activities for your Android applications in Android Studio using its built-in editing tools
Create a UI for your application using built-in layouts and the 'controls' option in Android Studio
Handle the activity lifecycle of your application
Get exposed to various input and system events and make your applications dynamic
Perform various launch and destroy activities with Intents
Explore various ways to communicate events, messages, and data between activities
Test and deploy your application
It is important for Android developers to understand activity behavior when the user leaves and re-enters an application to avoid crashing, losing the user's progress, and consuming valuable system resources.
With this course, you will enhance your application development skills and develop efficient, seamless, and fault-tolerant applications without crashing or losing data while performing any other task.
In this course, you will begin by building the core of your applications with the activity class. You will create and modify activities to build effective Android applications. You will also learn how an activity interacts with the rest of the Android operating system.
By the end of the course, you will have developed a strong foundation and confidence to implement core Android activities in order to launch, deploy, and communicate between activities while building Android applications.
Please note that basic working knowledge of Android programming and Kotlin are required for taking this course.
The code bundle for this course is available at
A detailed and accurate walkthrough showing you how to create activity classes with the latest Android Studio experience
Master various ways for different UI components to handle user input events
Crisp and clear videos help you implement Android activities in your applications
- Ebooks list page : 42693
- 2019-07-06Hands On Android Application Components Services And Fragments
- 2019-04-02Hands-On Android Application Components Styles and Themes
- 2019-03-30Hands-On Android Application Components: Services and Fragments
- 2019-03-29Hands-On Android Application Components Services and Fragments
- 2019-03-28Hands-On Android Application Components Services and Fragments
- 2019-03-20PACKT HANDS ON ANDROID APPLICATION COMPONENTS STYLES AND THEMES-JGTiSO
- 2019-01-26PACKT- HANDS ON ANDROID APPLICATION COMPONENTS ST YLES AND THEMES JGTiSO
- 2019-01-10Hands-On Android Application Components Styles and Themes
- 2019-01-06Hands-On Android Application Components Styles and Themes
- 2018-12-31Hands-On Android Application Components Styles and Themes
- 2019-06-25Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire A Hands-On Guide to Building Your Fi...
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application
- 2014-01-01Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application - eazydoc.com
- 2012-09-23Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application
- 2020-01-18Enhancing the Android Application Experience
- 2019-12-30Enhancing the Android Application Experience - Removed
- 2019-12-29Enhancing the Android Application Experience - Removed
- 2019-12-28Hands-On Enterprise Application Development with Python: Design data-intensive Application with Python 3
- 2019-11-25Understanding Android Application Basics [update] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.