Hands-On Enterprise Automation with Python Automate common administrative and security tasks with Python
Posted on 2018-08-17, by nokia241186.
Hands-On Enterprise Automation with Python: Automate common administrative and security tasks with Python by Bassem Aly
English | 28 Jun. 2018 | ISBN: 1788998510 | 398 Pages | EPUB | 12.85 MB
Invent your own Python scripts to automate your infrastructure
Make the most of Python libraries and modules to automate your infrastructure
Leverage Python programming to automate server configurations and administration tasks
Efficiently develop your Python skill set
Hands-On Enterprise Automation with Python starts by covering the set up of a Python environment to perform automation tasks, as well as the modules, libraries, and tools you will be using.
We'll explore examples of network automation tasks using simple Python programs and Ansible. Next, we will walk you through automating administration tasks with Python Fabric, where you will learn to perform server configuration and administration, along with system administration tasks such as user management, database management, and process management. As you progress through this book, you'll automate several testing services with Python scripts and perform automation tasks on virtual machines and cloud infrastructure with Python. In the concluding chapters, you will cover Python-based offensive security tools and learn how to automate your security tasks.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered the skills of automating several system administration tasks with Python.
What you will learn
Understand common automation modules used in Python
Develop Python scripts to manage network devices
Automate common Linux administration tasks with Ansible and Fabric
Managing Linux processes
Administrate VMware, OpenStack, and AWS instances with Python
Security automation and sharing code on GitHub
Who This Book Is For
Hands-On Enterprise Automation with Python is for system administrators and DevOps engineers who are looking for an alternative to major automation frameworks such as Puppet and Chef. Basic programming knowledge with Python and Linux shell scripting is necessary.
Table of Contents
Setting Up Our Python Environment
Common Libraries used in Automation
Setting up your network lab environment
Using Python to manage Network Devices
Extract useful data from Network devices
Configuration generator with Python and Jinja2
Parallel Execution of Python Script
Preparing a Lab Environment
Using Subprocess Module
Running System Administration Tasks with Fabric
Generating system reports, managing users and system monitoring
Interacting with Database
Ansible for System Administration
Creating and Managing VMWare Virtual Machines
Interacting with Openstack API
Automating AWS with Python and Boto3
Using SCAPY Framework
Building Network Scanner using Python
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36974
- 2018-10-06Enterprise Automation with Python
- 2018-06-04Enterprise Automation with Python Packt Publishing
- 2018-06-04Enterprise Automation with Python
- 2018-05-09Enterprise Automation with Python Packt Publishing
- 2018-04-25Enterprise Automation with Python
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Ansible-XQZT
- 2019-02-11Packt Hands On Infrastructure Automation With Terraform On Aws Tutoriale
- 2019-01-26PACKT- HANDS ON INFRASTRUCTURE AUTOMATION WITH TE RRAFORM ON AWS TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2018-11-24Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-11-20Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-10-25Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-10-16Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-10-14Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-10-11Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- 2018-06-27Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Ansible
- 2018-06-05Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Ansible
- 2018-11-24The EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy in Germany and the UK Co-Operation, Co-Optation and Comp...
- 2019-09-14Hands On Bayesian Methods With Python
- 2019-09-11Business Automation With Python Getting Started - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.