Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Hands-On Full-Stack Development with Swift: Develop full-stack web and native mobile applications using Swift and Vapor by Ankur Patel
English | 30 Mar. 2018 | ISBN: 1788625242 | 356 Pages | EPUB | 16.5 MB
Making Swift an open-source language enabled it to share code between a native app and a server. Building a scalable and secure server backend opens up new possibilities, such as building an entire application written in one language?Swift.
This book gives you a detailed walk-through of tasks such as developing a native shopping list app with Swift and creating a full-stack backend using Vapor (which serves as an API server for the mobile app). You'll also discover how to build a web server to support dynamic web pages in browsers, thereby creating a rich application experience.
You'll begin by planning and then building a native iOS app using Swift. Then, you'll get to grips with building web pages and creating web views of your native app using Vapor. To put things into perspective, you'll learn how to build an entire full-stack web application and an API server for your native mobile app, followed by learning how to deploy the app to the cloud, and add registration and authentication to it.
Once you get acquainted with creating applications, you'll build a tvOS version of the shopping list app and explore how easy is it to create an app for a different platform with maximum code shareability. Towards the end, you'll also learn how to create an entire app for different platforms in Swift, thus enhancing your productivity.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36469
- 2018-06-10Hands-On Full-Stack Development with Swift
- 2018-06-09Hands-On Full-Stack Development with Swift
- 2018-04-30Hands-On Full-Stack Development with Swift
- 2019-06-29Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2 and React, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-07Hands-On Full Stack Development with Angular 5 and Firebase
- 2018-09-17Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React
- 2018-08-28Hands-on Full Stack Development with Angular 5 and Firebase
- 2018-07-29Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React
- 2019-01-15Full Stack Development with JHipster
- 2019-01-10Full Stack Development with JHipster
- 2019-01-09Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2
- 2018-12-25Full Stack Development with JHipster
- 2018-12-14Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2 - Removed
- 2018-12-10Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2 - Removed
- 2018-12-01Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2 - Removed
- 2018-11-26Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2 - Removed
- 2019-08-28Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with ASP.NET Core
- 2019-07-05Hands On Full Stack Web Development With Graphql And React
- 2019-04-18Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and React [Video]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.