Posted on 2019-04-02, by everest555.
Hands-On Microservices with Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | 557 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This course covers microservice fundamentals and advanced topics with a hands-on demonstration of how to implement microservices using real-world examples. Learn how to design and build a microservice software architecture in Python.
You will learn to make your applications more reliable and fault-tolerant using microservices with Python, no matter how complex the business logic. This course demonstrates how to design and build an application using a series of microservices. The application in question is an order management system, which we will split up into individual services. In a hands-on manner, you will learn topics such as data modeling, data storage, writing API requests, and you will learn to secure, monitor, and scale your microservices.
Finally, you will learn to use Docker's containerization technology to isolate, manage, monitor, and deploy microservices in Docker containers.
- Ebooks list page : 40123
- 2019-03-15Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-03-01PACKT HANDS ON MICROSERVICES WITH PYTHON
- 2019-02-15Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-02-04Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-01-30Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-01-26PACKT- HANDS ON MICROSERVICES WITH PYTHON JGTiSO
- 2019-01-24Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-11-25Hands-on Microservices with Go and MongoDB
- 2019-11-23Hands-on Microservices with Go and MongoDB
- 2019-11-01Hands-On Microservices with Go
- 2019-10-31Hands-On Microservices with Go
- 2019-07-06Hands On Microservices With Typescript 3
- 2019-04-29Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- 2019-04-09Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- 2019-04-02Hands-On Microservices with Spring Boot 2.0
- 2019-04-02Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- 2019-03-31Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- 2019-03-26Hands-On Microservices with Rust
- 2019-03-25Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.