Posted on 2019-04-02, by everest555.
Hands-On Microservices with Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | 557 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This course covers microservice fundamentals and advanced topics with a hands-on demonstration of how to implement microservices using real-world examples. Learn how to design and build a microservice software architecture in Python.
You will learn to make your applications more reliable and fault-tolerant using microservices with Python, no matter how complex the business logic. This course demonstrates how to design and build an application using a series of microservices. The application in question is an order management system, which we will split up into individual services. In a hands-on manner, you will learn topics such as data modeling, data storage, writing API requests, and you will learn to secure, monitor, and scale your microservices.
Finally, you will learn to use Docker's containerization technology to isolate, manage, monitor, and deploy microservices in Docker containers.
- Ebooks list page : 40123
- 2019-03-15Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-03-01PACKT HANDS ON MICROSERVICES WITH PYTHON
- 2019-02-15Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-02-04Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-01-30Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-01-26PACKT- HANDS ON MICROSERVICES WITH PYTHON JGTiSO
- 2019-01-24Hands-On Microservices with Python
- 2019-12-14Hands-On Docker for Microservices with Python: Design, deploy, and operate a complex system with multiple microservices using Docker and Kubernetes
- 2020-04-03Hands-On Microservices with C# 8 and .NET Core 3: Refactor you monolith architecture into microservices using Azure, 3rd Edition
- 2020-03-29Hands-On Microservices with C#: Designing a real-world, enterprise-grade microservice ecosystem with the efficiency of C# 7
- 2020-03-22Hands-On Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud: Build and deploy Java microservices using Spring Cloud, Istio, and Kubernetes
- 2020-03-15Hands-On Cryptography with Python: Leverage the power of Python to encrypt and decrypt data
- 2020-02-24Hands-On Microservices with Kotlin: Build reactive and cloud-native microservices with Kotlin using Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2.0
- 2020-01-05Hands-On Neuroevolution with Python: Build high-performing artificial neural network architectures using neuroevolution-based algorithms
- 2019-12-13Hands-On Microservices with Kubernetes: Build, deploy, and manage scalable microservices on Kubernetes
- 2019-11-25Hands-on Microservices with Go and MongoDB
- 2019-11-23Hands-on Microservices with Go and MongoDB
- 2019-11-01Hands-On Microservices with Go
- 2019-10-31Hands-On Microservices with Go
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.