Posted on 2018-08-10, updated at 2018-10-31, by perica123.
Hands-On Penetration Testing on Windows: Unleash Kali Linux, PowerShell, and Windows debugging tools for security testing and analysis by Phil Bramwell
English | 30 July 2018 | ISBN: 1788295668 | 454 Pages | EPUB | 16.32 MB
Master the art of identifying vulnerabilities within the Windows OS and develop the desired solutions for it using Kali Linux.
Identify the vulnerabilities in your system using Kali Linux 2018.02
Discover the art of exploiting Windows kernel drivers
Get to know several bypassing techniques to gain control of your Windows environment
Windows has always been the go-to platform for users around the globe to perform administration and ad hoc tasks, in settings that range from small offices to global enterprises, and this massive footprint makes securing Windows a unique challenge. This book will enable you to distinguish yourself to your clients.
In this book, you'll learn advanced techniques to attack Windows environments from the indispensable toolkit that is Kali Linux. We'll work through core network hacking concepts and advanced Windows exploitation techniques, such as stack and heap overflows, precision heap spraying, and kernel exploitation, using coding principles that allow you to leverage powerful Python scripts and shellcode.
We'll wrap up with post-exploitation strategies that enable you to go deeper and keep your access. Finally, we'll introduce kernel hacking fundamentals and fuzzing testing, so you can discover vulnerabilities and write custom exploits.
By the end of this book, you'll be well-versed in identifying vulnerabilities within the Windows OS and developing the desired solutions for them.
What you will learn
Get to know advanced pen testing techniques with Kali Linux
Gain an understanding of Kali Linux tools and methods from behind the scenes
See how to use Kali Linux at an advanced level
Understand the exploitation of Windows kernel drivers
Understand advanced Windows concepts and protections, and how to bypass them using Kali Linux
Discover Windows exploitation techniques, such as stack and heap overflows and kernel exploitation, through coding principles
Who this book is for
This book is for penetration testers, ethical hackers, and individuals breaking into the pentesting role after demonstrating an advanced skill in boot camps. Prior experience with Windows exploitation, Kali Linux, and some Windows debugging tools is necessary
Table of Contents
Bypassing Network Access Control
Sniffing and Spoofing
Windows Passwords on the Network
Advanced Network Attacks
Cryptography and the Penetration Tester
Advanced Exploitation with Metasploit
Stack and Heap: Memory Management
Windows Kernel Security
Bypassing Protections with ROP
Going beyond the Foothold
Taking PowerShell to the Next Level
Tips and Tricks
- Ebooks list page : 36911
- 2018-10-31Hands-On Penetration Testing on Windows
- 2018-09-26Hands-On Penetration Testing on Windows
- 2018-08-13Hands-On Penetration Testing on Windows
- 2020-05-09Hands-on Penetration Testing Labs 4.0
- 2020-01-03Hands On Penetration Testing Labs 1 0
- 2019-12-15Hands-on Penetration Testing Labs 1.0
- 2019-12-03Hands-On Penetration Testing with Kali NetHunter: Spy on and protect vulnerable ecosystems using the power of Kali Linux for pentesting on the go
- 2019-10-25Hands-On Penetration Testing with Kali NetHunter: Spy on and protect vulnerable ecosystems using the power of Kali Linux for pentesting on the go
- 2019-10-16Hands-on Penetration Testing Labs 1.0
- 2019-05-20Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-03-25Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-On Penetration Testing with Metasploit-RiDWARE
- 2019-03-20Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-03-07Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands On Penetration Testing with Metasplo it RiDWARE
- 2019-01-24Hands-On Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- 2019-01-24Packt Hands-On Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- 2018-12-10Hands-On Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- 2018-12-08Packt - Hands-On Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.