Posted on 2017-07-17, by manhneovn.
HandsFree 2.6.4 | MacOSX | 9.1 MB
HandsFree 2 turns your Mac into a powerful handsfree device so you can use the built-in microphone and speakers (or use a USB headset) to make phone calls, manage text messages (SMS and receive MMS) or record important conversations.
It works with almost any Bluetooth enabled phone (including Android, Windows Phone and iOS*). HandsFree 2 guides you through the pairing and connecting, then provides you with an always available menu bar icon so you can quickly use your phone without having to get it. You can even leave it in another room or your pocket.
It's like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features. it today and see how awesome it is to use your phone through your Mac.
* Make and receive phone calls
* Send and receive text messages (SMS)
* Receive images through text messages (MMS)
* Record important conversations
* View missed, incoming and outgoing call lists.
* View existing text messages.
* Notifications for missed calls and low battery
* AppleScript support
* Contacts plugins and PopClip extensions
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Ebooks list page : 31789
- 2017-11-08HandsFree 2.6.5 macOS
- 2017-06-27HandsFree 2.6.3 MacOSX
- 2016-12-13HandsFree v2.5.6 MacOSX
- 2016-12-08HandsFree v2.5.6 MacOSX
- 2016-09-14HandsFree 2 2.5.4
- 2012-01-02?Chuck Duff - HandsFree Thai Yoga Massage: The Commoner Style
- 2011-12-04[FSO] HandsFree Thai Yoga Massage The Commoner Style - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-12-03HandsFree Thai Yoga Massage The Commoner Style
- 2011-11-29HandsFree Thai Massage - The Commoner Style with Chuck Duff (2007)
- 2011-11-26Chuck Duff - HandsFree Thai Yoga Massage: The Commoner Style
- 2011-11-25Chuck Duff - HandsFree Thai Yoga Massage: The Commoner Style
- 2011-11-23Northern Style Handsfree Thai Yoga Massage Chuck Duff - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.