Posted on 2019-12-02, by everest555.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 34 mins | Size: 542 MB
What you'll learn
Leave addiction in your past and move forward in creating a life of freedom
Instead of facing continual self-sabotaging and trying to force recovery with only willpower on your side; after this course each part of you will be working together with the same goal of recovery and lifelong health and freedom
Connect on a deeper level with the very best parts of yourself
Discover and strengthen your connection with God, or your Higher Power
Find greater focus and enthusiasm for the things that truly matter to you
If you are under the care of a medical or mental health professional, you must first consult with them before beginning this course. This course is not meant to replace medical advice.
Do not stop taking any medications or make any drastic life changes without discussing it with your mental health or medical professional.
Each of the steps includes both a video recording and audio recording. Each audio recording is meant to be listened to regularly over the course of days or weeks before moving forward. This class will typically take ten weeks or more to complete. After completion, the materials may continue to be used throughout your life for continual support.
If unwanted habits or addictions are causing you to feel out of control in your life or are holding you back from all you know you are meant to be, today is a day of hope. Heal the Habit guides you on a journey unlike any other. It teaches you how to heal on an emotional, physical, and spiritual level and helps you receive this healing in a natural and peaceful way. It goes way beyond willpower or determination and, instead, helps you reach deep within yourself to find the desire, motivation, and ability to change your life and to release the unwanted habit. It guides you in learning to claim the healing power available to you and helps you to connect with both yourself and your Higher Power on a deeper and more meaningful level. The journey incorporates teaching, insight, healing music, guided visualizations, and the power of hypnosis to help bring the positive changes you desire.
There are ten steps within this journey. Each step includes a short video, a hypnosis/meditation audio recording, as well as time for reflection and journaling. The steps are meant to be taken at the pace that feels best to you. One step per week is often most comfortable and you are encouraged to listen to each audio recording several times before moving forward with the next step.
Heal the Habit is meant for both behavioral and substance addictions, great and small. Any unwanted habit or addiction can be addressed through this course. Some of the issues that can be helped through this course are smoking and alcohol addictions, gambling, gaming, and electronic addictions, sugar and food addictions, as well as shopping and sexual addictions, including pornography. The list is endless.
Heal the Habit can complement any other treatment or program you have tried in the past or are currently undertaking. It is not meant to replace medical advice or traditional therapies. It is, however, a beautiful new tool to add to your arsenal as you fight the battle for freedom and of creating the life you truly desire.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who struggles with an unwanted habit or addiction will benefit from taking this course.
The audio recordings within this course are designed to take you to a natural state of hypnosis to help bring powerful and lasting change. Please do not take this course if a medical or mental health professional has advised you to avoid hypnosis due to any personal diagnosis.
- Ebooks list page : 41978
- 2013-03-03The Lady & Sons, Too!: A Whole New Batch of Recipes from Savannah
- 2012-11-05We are at it again with an all new search to find the hottest, horniest black cheerleaders around. Come join us for a raunchy hot time as these hot chocolates show us how they take school spirit to a whole new level. Year: 2009 Genre: Black, Oral - Removed
- 2018-07-20The Gift of Recovery: 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- 2018-07-15The Gift of Recovery 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- 2018-06-29The Gift of Recovery 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- 2018-06-23The Gift of Recovery 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- 2018-06-11The Gift of Recovery 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Porn Addiction Cure - How To Overcome Porn Addiction For Life (Addiction Recovery, Addiction,)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Porn Addiction Cure - How To Overcome Porn Addiction For Life (Addiction Recovery, Addiction,)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Research on Alcoholics Anonymous and Spirituality in Addiction Recovery: The Twelve-Step Program Model Spiritually Oriented Recovery Twelve-Step ... Research (Recent Developments in Alcoholism) - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Healing the Addicted Brain: The Revolutionary, Science-Based Alcoholism and Addiction Recovery Program
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Research on Alcoholics Anonymous and Spirituality in Addiction Recovery: The Twelve-Step Program Model Spiritually Oriented Recovery Twelve-Step ... Research (Recent Developments in Alcoholism) - Removed
- 2013-12-09Molecular Neurobiology of Addiction Recovery: The 12 Steps Program and Fellowship
- 2012-11-26Healing the Addicted Brain: The Revolutionary, Science-Based Alcoholism and Addiction Recovery Program
- 2011-09-09Empowering Your Sober Self: The LifeRing Approach to Addiction Recovery
- 2010-07-01Empowering Your Sober Self: The LifeRing Approach to Addiction Recovery
- 2019-11-09Joe Dispenza - Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- 2019-11-08Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
- 2019-10-28Addiction Recovery Break Habits of Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs
- 2019-10-21Nutrition For Addiction Recovery Diminish WithdrawalUrges
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.