Posted on 2020-07-21, by ebookdl.
The individual and structural biases that affect the American healthcare system have serious emotional and physical consequences that all too often go unseen. These biases are often rooted in power, class, racial, gender or sexual orientation prejudices, and as a result, the injured parties usually lack the resources needed to protect themselves. In Healthcare and Human Dignity, individual worth, equality, and autonomy emerge as the dominant values at stake in encounters with doctors, nurses, hospitals, and drug companies. Although the public is aware of legal battles over autonomy and dignity in the context of death, the everyday patient's need for dignity has received scant attention. Thus, in Healthcare, law professor Frank McClellan's collection of cases and individual experiences bring these stories to life and establish beyond doubt that human dignity is of utmost priority in the everyday process of healthcare decision making.
https://turbobit.net/qkkmrfp3eyoa/st_Healthcare and Hu Dignity.pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 44145
- 2011-06-10Research-Based Web Design & Usability Guidelines
- 2020-12-08Safety and Human Resource Law for the Safety Professional
- 2020-02-08Climate Change, Migration and Human Rights: Law and Policy Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Environmental Migration, Displacement and Resettlement)
- 2019-01-25Sanctity of Life and Human Dignity - Removed
- 2019-01-11Sanctity of Life and Human Dignity - Removed
- 2019-01-06Sanctity of Life and Human Dignity
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Literature and Human Rights (Law & Literature)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Mediating Human Rights: Media, Culture and Human Rights Law (Glasshouse Books)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] International Criminal Tribunals and Human Rights Law: Adherence and Contextualization (International Criminal Justice Series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Mediating Human Rights: Media, Culture and Human Rights Law (Glasshouse Books)
- 2016-07-02International Criminal Tribunals and Human Rights Law
- 2014-03-03I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2011-10-05I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity (Audiobook)
- 2011-10-01I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity (Audiobook)
- 2011-09-25Legal Ethics and Human Dignity
- 2011-08-02The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law
- 2011-07-10The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.