Helping Children Find Their Voices A Guide for Parents and Early Years Practitioners (Words Together)
Posted on 2022-03-09, by book24h.
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1032151730 | 89 pages | True PDF | 5.97 MB
Designed to be used either independently or alongside the 'Words Together' storybooks, Helping Children Find Their Voices is a guide for parents and practitioners supporting children in the early stages of learning to talk, specifically to understand and use two-word sentences.
Written in a friendly and reassuring tone, the book untangles questions and concerns that many parents and practitioners share around language development, such as whether children are reaching important milestones, whether they benefit from screen-time and dummies, and what to do if there might be a problem.
Key features of this book include:
* Chapters that can either be followed consecutively, offering tips on how to encourage first words and the combining of words into two-word sentences, or dipped in-and-out of according to the individual child's level of development
* Practical information and advice rooted in theory, giving parents and practitioners the confidence and background knowledge to support communication
* Activities that can be integrated into everyday interactions, giving children the opportunity to hear simple sentence structures that they can progress towards in their own speech.
Also available as part of a set, with four colourful picture books, this guide is an ideal resource for early years practitioners, parents, and those working with children who have delayed speech and language development.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51608
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2019-05-06Fine Motor Skills for Children With Down Syndrome A Guide for Parents And Professionals, 2 edition
- 2018-12-07Helping Children with Autism Learn Treatment Approaches for Parents and Professionals
- 2018-11-22Helping Children with Autism Learn Treatment Approaches for Parents and Professionals
- 2018-11-21Helping Children with Autism Learn Treatment Approaches for Parents and Professionals
- 2018-11-12Helping Children with Autism Learn Treatment Approaches for Parents and Professionals
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Fine Motor Skills for Children With Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents And Professionals (Topics in Down Syndrome)
- 2016-07-02Fine Motor Skills for Children With Down Syndrome A Guide for Parents And Professionals, 2 editi...
- 2020-01-11Helping Children with ADHD: A CBT Guide for Practitioners, Parents and Teachers
- 2011-08-06Helping Gifted Children Soar: A Practical Guide for Parents and Teachers - Removed
- 2009-05-13Marilyn Martin - Helping Children with Nonverbal Learning Disabilities to Flourish: A Guide for Parents and Professionals - Removed
- 2019-11-07Disorganized Children A Guide for Parents and Professionals
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Managing the Pressures of Teaching: Practical Ideas for Tutors and Their Students (Practical Guide for Tutors and Their Students)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Students and Early Career Professionals
- 2013-09-09Disorganized Children: A Guide for Parents and Professionals [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-01-11Dion E. Betts, “Yoga for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Caregivers” - Dion E. Betts
- 2012-01-03Dion E. Betts, "Yoga for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Caregivers" - Removed
- 2012-01-03Dion E. Betts, "Yoga for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Caregivers"(repost) - Removed
- 2011-08-15Helping Your Chemically Dependent Teenager Recover: A Guide for Parents and Other Concerned Adults
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.