Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
James Raymond, "Henry VIII's Military Revolution: The Armies of Sixteenth-Century Britain and Europe"
2007 | pages: 332 | ISBN: 1845112601 | PDF | 3,1 mb
The reign of Henry VIII saw a renascent militarism encapture England. James Raymond traces the development of Henry's military establishment within the context of the wider European military revolution. Making use of extensive new research into the military literature of the mid-Tudor period, 'Henry VIII's Military Revolution' is able to firmly root the military theories of the time within the solid realities of Henry's army. Raymond pays particular attention to the rise of professionalism and the adaptation of the English army to new technologies and ideas. In this vein Raymond explores the career of Henry's first professional artillaryman for the first time, Sir Christopher Morris. In so doing he casts a striking new light on our understanding of the development of artillery not only in England, but also in Europe as a whole.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37405
- 2010-01-16Henry VIII's Military Revolution: The Armies of Sixteenth-Century Britain and Europe
- 2019-07-15&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read Tudors: The History of England from Henry VIII to Elizabeth I (The History of England, #2) by Peter Ackroyd Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2011-03-01The American Revolution. The Armies of Hesse-Kassel and Spain (Uniformology CD-2004-19)
- 2018-11-28Handbook for a Positive Revolution The Five Success Principles for Personal and Global Change
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2010-03-02From Reform to Revolution: The Demise of Communism in China and the Soviet Union
- 2019-06-29Field Guide to the Amphibians and Reptiles of Britain and Europe
- 2019-06-26Saving the Pyramids Twenty-First-Century Engineering and Egypt's Ancient Monuments
- 2019-01-31Journeymen-Printers, Heresy, and the Inquisition in Sixteenth-Century Spain
- 2019-01-12Journeymen-Printers, Heresy, and the Inquisition in Sixteenth-Century Spain
- 2018-08-18Smashing Hits! The 80s Pop Map of Britain and Ireland - Episode 1 (6th July 2018)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Dispossessed State: Narratives of Ownership in Nineteenth-Century Britain and Ireland
- 2018-01-26[PDF] A Kingdom United: Popular Responses to the Outbreak of the First World War in Britain and Ireland
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Parenting and the State in Britain and Europe, c. 1870-1950: Raising the Nation - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Tracks and Signs of the Animals and Birds of Britain and Europe
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Postcolonial Enlightenment: Eighteenth-century Colonialism and Postcolonial Theory
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Citizenship and Migration in the Era of Globalization: The Flow of Migrants and the Perception of Citizenship in Asia and Europe (Transcultural ... on Asia and Europe in a Global Context) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Materialities: Books, Readers, and the Chanson in Sixteenth-Century Europe (The New Cultural History of Music Series)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Cinema and Society in the British Empire, 1895-1940 (Britain and the World) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.