Posted on 2019-01-06, by elegance.
Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 2019 version 19.00 | 4.0 Gb
Hexagon's PPM division, the leading global provider of engineering software for the design, construction and operation of plants, ships and offshore facilities, today announced the release of CADWorx Plant Professional 2019 & CADWorx Structure Professional 2019.
Hexagon PPM's offerings allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. These include the CADWorx Plant Design Suite, which enables the creation of .dwg-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite and Visual Vessel Design for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; GT STRUDLÂ®, one of the most trusted, adaptable and fully-integrated structural analysis solutions in the world; and TANK, for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks.
About CADWorx Structure Professional 2019. The new CADWorx Structure Professional 2019 runs on either Hexagon's recently acquired BricsCAD platform or AutoCAD. It allows structural designers to discover new tool-sets to help them with their specific structural workflows. This latest release adds new workflows to help efficiently place common structural elements, tools to increase accuracy, and keep projects on schedule and budget.
In addition, CADWorx Structure Professional 2019 also includes these enhancements:
- Placement of horizontal bracing, end plates, spherical tank stairs, and pile foundations is now more efficient by using existing palettes and workflows so that additional training is not necessary
- Those clients that have a large library of historical CADWorx Steel models will find that conversion commands have been included in this release to help modernize these legacy structural components into new CADWorx Structure components
- To give a consistency between CADWorx applications, CADWorx Plant and CADWorx Structure now share BOM creation tools, including the ability to have multi-discipline material take-offs.
- Because it is important to have the right tool for the job, CADWorx Structure Professional 2019 is focused on delivering new structural objects using existing streamlined methods.
- And many more!
About CADWorx Plant Professional 2019. The new CADWorx Plant Professional 2019 runs on either Hexagon's recently acquired BricsCAD platform or AutoCAD. It features the most complete range of tools for fully intelligent 2D and 3D plant design and incorporates several new enhancements to improve project accuracy.
It is 100 percent based on the de-facto standard .dwg design format, providing designers, engineers and BIM professionals powerful access to the huge potential of vertical CAD applications.
In addition, CADWorx Plant Professional 2019 also includes these enhancements:
- Improvements to P&ID View for easier synchronization of P&IDs with the 3D model
- BOM templates to help streamline the creation of multi-discipline material take-offs
- Soft clash volumes to help maintenance and installation areas for equipment and piping components
- New export tools to CAESAR II to ensure reuse of model data as much as possible
- Increased automation and reduce inconsistencies in CADWorx P&ID when updating in-line components
About CADWorx Design Review Professional 2019. By using CADWorx Design Review Professional, users can create realistic visualizations and access the intelligent information. The intuitive interface and its performance-based design makes manipulating and moving around even the largest models quick and smooth. Powerful rendering tools provide settings for color, transparency and model shadows. With flexible selection sets it is also possible to adjust settings not only for single components, but for line numbers, Xref's, etc.
All CADWorx model data (component names and descriptions, line numbers, and other plant design data) is easily accessible within CADWorx Design Review. This allows users to easily track project progress through visualization of components based on model data.
Discover the benefits of this highly anticipated release, including:
- Increase productivity in design reviews with collaboration
- Combine multidisciplinary data into a single integrated environment
- Easily navigate through component data with Advanced Model Tree
- Publish and report for collaboration and document sharing
- And many more!
About CADWorx & Analysis Solutions. CADWorx & Analysis Solutions is part of Hexagon PPM. It develops and supports the following products: CADWorx, for plant design; CAESAR II, for pipe stress analysis; PV Elite, for pressure vessel analysis; and GT STRUDL, for structural analysis.
Hexagon's PPM division is the world's leading provider of asset life cycle solutions for design, construction and operation of industrial facilities. By transforming unstructured information into a smart digital asset, our clients are empowered to visualize, build and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire life cycle.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE). Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.5bn EUR.
Product: Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx
Version: 2019 Build 19.00.00
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: ShiChuang7even or newer
Software Compatible: *
Size: 4.0 Gb
CADWorx is compatible with the following AutoCAD versions:
* AutoCAD 2019 (64 bit)
* AutoCAD 2018 (64 bit)
* AutoCAD 2017 (64 bit)
* AutoCAD 2016 (64 bit)
CADWorx is compatible with the following Autodesk vertical products (2019-2016):
* AutoCAD Mechanical
* AutoCAD Electrical
* AutoCAD Architecture
* AutoCAD MEP
* AutoCAD Civil 3D
* AutoCAD Map 3D
CADWorx is NOT compatible with:
* AutoCAD LT
* Autodesk Inventor
* Autodesk Revit
System RequirementsThe operating system compatibility is based on AutoCAD or the Autodesk vertical product used:
* AutoCAD 2019: ShiChuang7, ShiChuang10
* AutoCAD 2018: ShiChuang7, ShiChuang10
* AutoCAD 2017: ShiChuang7, ShiChuang8
* AutoCAD 2016: ShiChuang7, ShiChuang8
CADWorx is compatible with the following BricsCAD versions:
. BricsCAD 17.2
. BricsCAD 18
The operating system compatibility is based on BricsCAD used:
. BricsCAD 17.2: ShiChuang7, ShiChuang10
. BricsCAD 18 ShiChuang7, ShiChuang10
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38448
- 2018-12-29Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 2019 version 19.00
- 2018-12-18Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 2019 version 19.00
- 2018-12-13Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 2019 version 19.00
- 2018-12-24Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 2019 19.00.00 x86 x64
- 2018-12-29Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 19.00.00 (x86-x64) 2019
- 2018-12-18Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 19.00.00 (x86-x64) 2019
- 2018-12-13Hexagon PPM Coade CADWorx 19.00.00 (x86-x64) 2019
- 2019-05-11Altium Concord Pro 2019 version 22.214.171.124
- 2019-05-04Learn VideoScribe 2019 Version V3.3 Whiteboard Animations in Under 1 Hour! Beginner to Pro!
- 2019-04-27Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 version 16.0.2 (build 16.0.28803.202) - Removed
- 2019-04-19Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-18Elcad Aucoplan 2019 version 17.14
- 2019-04-18Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-17Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-10Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1903 build 11425.20204 - Removed
- 2019-04-10Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 version 16.0.1 (build 16.0.28803.156) - Removed
- 2019-04-04Microsoft Office 2019 Version 1902 Build 11328.20158 ProPlus Retail x86 x64 March 2019 Multilanguage
- 2019-03-28midas Design 2019 version 2.1
- 2019-03-17Trimble Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer 2019 version 19.0.0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.