Posted on 2011-10-05, by kashani90.
[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]Hi Dears! If You Want download [History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern] after clicking On Download Link(In Code Section), Please Wait For 5-8 Second. Then You Can Click On Skip Ads! Button.
Jena 1806 - Napoleon destroys Prussia
Forewarned of Prussia's intention to declare war on France, Napoleon decided to strike first
with a bold advance from Wurzburg into Saxony. On 14 October the double battle was fought:
Napoleon with 96,000 men and 120 guns engaged and heavily defeated Prince Hohenlohe and
General Ruchel. The decisive engagement was fought further north where Marshal Davout with
27,000 men and 40 guns routed the main Prussian army under Frederick William IV and the Duke
of Brunswick. This title examines these two battles, Jena and Auerstadt in detail, showing
clearly the swiftness with which Napoleon dealt Prussia's military machine a severe blow.
Link checked on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 pm (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]
- Ebooks list page : 14163
- 2010-06-10[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]
- 2010-06-09[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]
- 2012-05-11Sherman's March to the Sea 1864. Atlanta to Savannah (Osprey Campaign 179) - Removed
- 2012-05-30Luftwaffe: A Pictorial History (Crowood Aviation Series)
- 2013-08-18Osprey Campaign Series (001-170, 172, 174-233, 235-251, 253-257)
- 2013-01-10Osprey Campaign Series
- 2011-11-26Osprey Campaign Series
- 2008-03-12OSPREY. Campaign Series ##133, 190, 191
- 2007-10-31Osprey Campaign Series #172
- 2007-10-21OSPREY. Campaign Series #161-170
- 2007-10-14OSPREY. Campaign Series #151-160
- 2007-10-13OSPREY. Campaign Series #101-110
- 2007-10-13OSPREY. Campaign Series #140
- 2007-10-10OSPREY. Campaign Series #91-100
- 2007-10-08OSPREY. Campaign Series #81-90
- 2007-10-06OSPREY. Campaign Series #71-80
- 2007-10-04OSPREY. Campaign Series #61-70
- 2007-09-29OSPREY. Campaign Series #51-60
- 2007-09-26OSPREY. Campaign Series #31-40
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.