Posted on 2020-01-03, by everest555.
HOW TO AVOID TRAVEL SCAMS! Tourism & international travel
$99.99 | Created by Krystal Kelly | Last updated 3/2018
Duration: 1 h | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 20 lectures
Save yourself and your loved ones hundreds of dollars by not getting ripped off or cheated!
Have knowledge about common scams throughout the world
Know how to spot a scam or con-artist
Learn the best defense and tools to use to avoid getting caught up in a scam
You will have practical tools to assess different situations and scenarios and have an exit strategy or action plan ready!
A passion for travel and an interest to learn!
Do you plan to travel to places like India, Turkey, Egypt, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia and more "off-the-beaten-path places?
Are you worried you might be seen as a "wealthy tourist" when you travel to Bali (for example) and don't want to be seen as simply a walking wallet?
Wouldn't it be great if you knew in ADVANCED all the travel tips and tricks and hacks for saving money during your travels?
Remember: THE BEST CON ARTISTS IN THE WORLD ARE SOME OF THE FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE YOU'LL EVER MEET!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
How Prices are swapped for Tourists & How you can fight it
How to save hundreds of dollars on locals trying to take advantage of your situation when you get "stuck"
Common scams around the world such as the "Cambodian Motorcycle Scam" or the "Indian Western Union & Credit Card Scam "
How to combat Police Bribes
What is the "mafia" and how it affects you on your travels internationally
Voluntourism and Animal Scams - How to spot if they are "real" or a FAKE!
Getting "cheated" while traveling is actually VERY COMMON. More than most people think! In fact over 20,000 reports have already been made in 2019 alone. Nearly $5 MILLION DOLLARS has been reported stolen! That's insane!
CNBC has also been quoted to say, "Millenials Fall for 'Financial Scams' more than any other..." (2018 Report)
"Holiday booking Scams rise by a Fifth-victims lose £1,200 each..." -Source Independent UK
Travel scams are common around the world, but how do we spot them?
And more importantly, how do we avoid getting caught in a scam? What does a con artist look like? How can I avoid getting caught up in a scam?
Whether you plan a trip to Morocco, Turkey, Vietnam, India or Italy, there is something for EVERYONE in this course! Because spotting a real con-artist requires practice, skills and TOOLS. They are never who they seem and the information in this course is something I personally wish I had known prior to my travels!
This course contains lots of videos and personal stories and examples of some scams found in various countries including Egypt, India, Cambodia, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Romania and more!
Any one can learn these skills and it is important to educate ourselves so we don't find ourselves in difficult situations with no cash or means!
Krystal, a Public Speaker, Coach and world traveler, uses her expertise and knowledge living in countries such as India, Egypt and more to share her inside tips, tools and encounters with con artists around the world! Join her in this easy to follow course and in less than an hour you will find you have the confidence to travel to any country and NOT get scammed!
If the information in this course prevents you from being scammed ONCE you would have already have saved enough money to pay for this course a DOZEN+ times. So what are you waiting for? ENROLL TODAY!
Who this course is for:
Whether you're preparing to travel for the first time or you're a seasoned traveler, there is something for everyone in this course!
Anyone worried about being scammed, ripped off or cheated because your a tourist in an unfamiliar destination.
- Ebooks list page : 42323
- 2019-10-24HOW TO AVOID TRAVEL SCAMS! Tourism & international travel
- 2019-10-09HOW TO AVOID TRAVEL SCAMS! Tourism & international travel
- 2012-04-05China Survival Guide: How To Avoid Travel Troubles and Mortifying Mishaps
- 2010-02-14How to Avoid Online Scams
- 2020-01-02Avoid Travel Scams & Scammers Complete Course Travel Safety
- 2019-10-28AVOID Travel Scams & Scammers Complete Course Travel Safety
- 2019-10-24AVOID Travel Scams & Scammers Complete Course Travel Safety
- 2020-04-21Phlearn Pro - How to Edit Travel & Landscape Photos - with Aaron Nace
- 2020-04-16Phlearn Pro How To Edit Travel & Landscape Photos With Aaron Nace
- 2020-03-12How To Overland Travel By Car, Horse, Motorcycle, Bicycle
- 2020-01-11How to Create Travel Website in WordPress
- 2019-12-26How to Overland: Travel by Car, Horse, Motorcycle, Bicycle..
- 2019-12-15How to Overland Travel by Car, Horse, Motorcycle, Bicycle
- 2019-12-12How to Overland Travel by Car, Horse, Motorcycle, Bicycle
- 2019-07-15&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read How Not to Travel the World: Adventures of a Disaster-Prone Backpacker by Lauren Juliff Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2018-10-16How Not to Travel the World: Adventures of a Disaster-Prone Backpacker
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Udemy - How To Avoid Used Car Scams: Learn From A 30-Year Veteran
- 2009-03-30Shauna Wright - Don't Get Burned on EBay: How to Avoid Scams and Escape Bad Deals (Repost)
- 2008-06-16Don't Get Burned on EBay: How to Avoid Scams and Escape Bad Deals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.