Posted on 2019-03-18, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:46 | mp4, txt, pdf, vtt, html | 141 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Drive decision making process in organization by scheduling productive meetings
Use soft skills to be more effective when dealing with other people
Consider interest of other people when selecting the topic
Understand the benefits of socializing the topic, before inviting others for the discussion
Define the different between efficiency and effectiveness
Pick the best time and media for the discussion
Share information with others in advance
Influence others through personal leadership and engagement
Ability to speak and understand English, since there are no subtitles in the course
Are you struggling from non-productive meetings? Do the lack purpose and you feel like you never get results? Are they lacking effectiveness, in your day to day interactions and do not get results that you want? Would you like to learn what YOU can do to create better relationships with colleges, have enjoyable discussions and get results that you want at the same time?
This meetings course gives you the knowledge and tools to start having more effective discussions and stay on track for success.
Vadim has extensive experience in the business world. He works advising executive in Fortune 500 companies and enjoys sharing his knowledge on how to take your meeting productivity to the next level along with breaking down the different types of meetings that exist in business. He explains what is important in getting results that you want and how to plan and incorporate it into your meetings. He wants your meetings to be efficient and have purposeful that achieve the best results to drive productivity up in your organization.
In this class you will learn:
What are the challenges with non-productive meetings
Why is it important and how to build an agenda
Why is it important to be respectful to everyone as part of the discussion
Why is it always important and valuable to start meeting with the small talks
How to make meetings more effective
Why do you want to socialize your topic before scheduling the meeting
How to select and invite the right people to the meeting
How to pick the right duration for the meeting
How to help others get prepared
How to document and share next steps after the discussion
Importance of the follow up
>>This meetings class is less than ONE hour! I don't have any time wasters or fillers because your time is valuable and in just one hour you will feel more confident and prepared to hold your next meeting.
Join he community of professionals enrolled that would be sharing answers with you to any questions you might have You have to schedule meeting very frequently and you will see immedate improvement in your efficiency and productivity. his meetings course will always be up to date and is checked every 24 hours to answer any questions and/or provide any additional help to any students in regards to productivity and creativity
>> Click the enroll button above to take this course right now because with Udemy's 30 day money back guarantee you have absolutely zero to lose if you decide this course is not for you!
Meetings are not supposed to be boring, ineffective, dreadful or pointless so enroll today and start having meetings that you will love and enjoy!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who has the need to lead meetings and drive results through discussions
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 0min 56s
Bit rate: 2268 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39827
- 2018-01-18[PDF] How to Think More About Sex (The School of Life) [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-11[PDF] How to Think More About Sex (The School of Life) [Audiobook]
- 2014-06-17How to Think More About Sex (The School of Life) (Audiobook)
- 2014-06-02How to Think More About Sex (The School of Life) (Audiobook)
- 2018-07-15The Safe Food Handbook How to Make Smart Choices About Risky Food
- 2018-07-07The Safe Food Handbook: How to Make Smart Choices About Risky Food
- 2018-06-07The Safe Food Handbook How to Make Smart Choices About Risky Food
- 2019-07-29%^(Satisfying) - Why You Should Read How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan Online or Download [~PDF ~EPUB ~MOBI]
- 2019-01-30The Senior Dummies' Guide to Android Tips and Tricks How to Feel Smart While Using Android Phones
- 2019-01-15How Smart Machines Think (The MIT Press)
- 2019-01-10How Smart Machines Think (The MIT Press)
- 2019-01-06How Smart Machines Think (The MIT Press)
- 2018-11-21The Retirement Survival Guide How to Make Smart Financial Decisions in Good Times and Bad
- 2018-09-21Don't Worry About the Robots How to survive and thrive in the new world of work (10 Minute)
- 2018-09-20Aroused The History of Hormones and How They Control Just About Everything
- 2018-09-18Aroused: The History of Hormones and How They Control Just About Everything
- 2018-09-02How to Change Your Mind; What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
- 2018-07-29Don't Worry About the Robots How to survive and thrive in the new world of work (10 Minute)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.