Posted on 2021-10-11, by Jockerss.
How To Learn Faster And Better The Little Known Secretse More And Master Anything With Ease
epub | 4.54 MB | English | Isbn: 978-1951075033 | Author: Newman , Freedman | Year: 2021
What if there was one strategy you could use to support students academically, socially, and emotionally? It exists--and it's simple, straightforward, and practical. In this results-focused resource, the authors dive deep into the what and how of structured SELf-questioning. Begin using this powerful academic and socioemotional approach in your own classroom to develop students into thriving thinkers who are confident, healthy, adaptive, and resilient.
Use this resource to help effective education thrive in your classroom:
Grasp the severity of the stress and anxiety teachers and students face in schools and how metacognitive SELf-questioning can reduce both.
Learn to implement effective SELf-questioning into academic instruction to foster both academic and social-emotional learning (SEL).
Review scenarios that depict use of the SELf-questioning strategy in every content area and grade level.
Gain insight into how advanced SELf-questioning can achieve transfer of learning in the classroom to any academic or social context.
Autonomously customize and create your own SELf-question sets and apply them to any situation within or outside of school.
Chapter 1: Metacognition and SELf-Questioning--The Underpinnings of the Strategy
Chapter 2: Structured SELf-Questioning for Academic Problem Solving in Mathematics
Chapter 3: Structured SELf-Questioning for Social Problem Solving
Chapter 4: Structured SELf-Questioning in Reading Comprehension
Chapter 5: Structured SELf-Questioning in Reading Decoding
Chapter 6: Structured SELf-Questioning for Inquiry-Based Research Writing
Chapter 7: Structured SELf-Questioning for Emotional Recognition
Chapter 8: Structured SELf-Questioning for Emotional Regulation and Problem Solving
Chapter 9: Transfer Theory and SELf-Questioning
Chapter 10: Structured SELf-Questioning for Social Studies
Chapter 11: Structured SELf-Questioning and Metacognitive Components in Science
Chapter 12: Autonomous Use of SELf-Questioning and Metacognition
Category:Educational Psychology, Instruction Methods, Education
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
Download from NitroFlare
- Ebooks list page : 49803
- 2021-04-03Learn Like Einstein: Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything With Ease. Become An Expert in Record Time
- 2020-04-19Learning: EXACT BLUEPRINT on How to Learn Faster and Remember Anything - Memory, Study Skills & How to Learn (BONUS, Accelerated Learning, Memory Improvement, Studying, Brain Training)
- 2018-10-18Learn Like Einstein Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything with Ease
- 2018-08-26Learn Like Einstein Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything with Ease
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Learning: EXACT BLUEPRINT on How to Learn Faster and Remember Anything - Memory, Study Skills & How to Learn (BONUS, Accelerated Learning, Memory Improvement, Studying, Brain Training)
- 2021-01-09How To Learn Faster and Better : The little known secrets on how to Read Faster, Focus Better, Memorize More and Master Anything
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Learn Faster: Advanced Strategies On How To Learn Faster And Better (Accelerated Learning - Brain Training - Memory Improvement - Learning Techniques - Study Skills)
- 2021-12-17Brain Training: How to Learn Faster and Boost Your Intellectual Capacity [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-15Accelerated Learning Learn How to Learn Faster and More Efficiently [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-12Brain Training How to Learn Faster and Boost Your Intellectual Capacity [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-11How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive Improve your Memory, Focus your Mind and Achieve Powerful Goals
- 2021-10-16How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive by Joseph Milano
- 2021-10-15How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive - Improve Your Memory, Focus Your Mind and Achieve Powerful Goals
- 2011-09-04How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2012-09-24How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2011-12-28How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2011-12-07How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2021-12-15The Science of Accelerated Learning Memorize and Learn Faster and Better with Simple Techniques... [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Learn Faster and Better The Art and Science of Learning Something New [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.