Posted on 2021-07-24, by book24h.
English | July 13, 2021 | ASIN: B08SWSZ2VD |MP3|M4B | 12h 13m | 336 MB
Author and Narrator: Henry Mance
A personal journey into our evolving relationships with animals, and a thought-provoking look at how those bonds are being challenged and reformed across disciplines
We love animals, but does that make the animals' lives any happier? With factory farms, climate change, and deforestation, this might be the worst time in history to be an animal. If we took animals' experiences seriously, how could we eat, think, and live differently?
How to Love Animals is a lively and important portrait of our evolving relationship with animals and how we can share our planet fairly. Mance works in an abattoir and on a pig farm to explore the reality of eating meat and dairy. He explores our dilemmas over hunting wild animals, over-fishing the seas, visiting zoos and saving wild spaces. What might happen if we extended the love we show to our pets to other sentient beings? In an age of extinction and pandemics, our relationship with animals has become unsustainable. Mance argues that there has never been a better time to become vegetarian or vegan, and that the conservation movement can flourish, if people in wealthy countries shrink our footprint.
Mance seeks answers from chefs, farmers, activists, philosophers, politicians, and tech visionaries who are redefining how we think about animals. Inspired by the author's young daughters, his book is a story of discovery and hope that outlines how we can find a balance with animals that fits with our basic love for them.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48651
- 2021-08-03How to Love Animals In a Human-Shaped World
- 2022-03-22How Luck Changes the Way We View the World [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22Finding Normal Sex, Love, and Taboo in Our Hyperconnected World [Audiobook] - Removed
- 2021-12-17How Luck Changes the Way We View the World [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-13I Choose Peace How to Quiet Your Heart in an Anxious World [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-23Inventing Freedom How the English-Speaking Peoples Made the Modern World [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-20Lying for Money: How Legendary Frauds Reveal the Workings of the World [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-13Hook Point How to Stand Out in a 3-Second World [AudioBook]
- 2020-09-13Hook Point: How to Stand Out in a 3 Second World [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13Earning the Rockies: How Geography Shapes America's Role in the World[Audiobook]
- 2019-02-25Inventology How We Dream Up Things That Change the World [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-27Inventology How We Dream Up Things That Change the World [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11Bourgeois Equality How Ideas, Not Capital or Institutions, Enriched the World [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-30The Post-Truth Business How to Rebuild Brand Authenticity in a Distrusting World [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-06Brand Now How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-31Brand Now How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-29Brand Now: How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-29What Would Dolly Do?: How to Be a Diamond in a Rhinestone World [Audiobook]
- 2012-07-08Indian Givers: How the Indians of the Americas Transformed Their World (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.