How to Play Chess for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Learning Chess From Scratch: Master the Game and Play Like a Pro
Posted on 2021-03-17, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 979-8594214538 | 109 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 10.55 MB
Master the Game of Logic and Become a Brilliant Chess Player in No Time.
At first glance, a chessboard is an intimidating place. 32 pieces face off across a landscape of black and white alternating squares, and each has its own unique way of moving. Before you even pick up the first piece, dozens of questions pop up.
How does the points system work?
What should my opening move be?
Is my opponent playing mind tricks, or are they just that good?
They say a good chess player thinks five steps ahead, but a great chess player only thinks one step ahead. What if you're not even sure what your next step should be?
That's why you have this book.
How to Play Chess for Beginners will teach you how to think like a chess champion so that you not only play well but also win.
You'll learn all the basics that will set you up for success. From setting up the board and getting familiar with the pieces to strategizing in every phase of the game, you'll learn the tactics of it all.
After that, you'll also get a crash course in psychology and learning how to read your opponent: a vital part of the game.
In addition, you'll discover:
Common mistakes that new chess players make (and how to avoid them)
A full list of opening strategies and what each one works best for
How to attack and defend, plus how to know which to choose
Chess player personalities and strategies to play against each type
Accounts of amazing chess games and an analysis of their strategies
Endgame strategies to come out on top (nearly) every time
And so much more!
At the end of the book, you'll find a comprehensive glossary of terms that's helpful to refer to as you begin your chess journey.
The road to becoming a great chess player isn't hard, but it is full of new knowledge, tactics, planning, and of course, logic.
Are you ready to think like a grandmaster?
Make your Opening Move! Click "Add to Cart" to Dive Into the World of Chess.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46838
- 2022-07-30How to Play Chess for Beginners The Ultimate Guide to Learning Chess From Scratch Master the Game and Play Like a Pro
- 2021-02-17How to Play Chess for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Learning Chess From Scratch: Master the Game and Play Like a Pro
- 2021-06-14Crochet For Beginners: The Complete and Ultimate Step by Step Illustrated Guide For Beginners to Learn How to Crochet like a Pro
- 2022-08-10Piano Lessons For Beginners The Quick And Easy Guide To Learn And Play Piano Chords
- 2022-08-10Guitar Lessons For Beginners The Quick And Easy Guide To Learn And Play Guitar Chords
- 2021-08-07Hansen John Chess For Beginners The Easy And Effective Chess Guide With Powerful S
- 2021-05-31Hansen John Chess For Beginners The Easy And Effective Chess Guide With Powerful Strategies That Everyone Must Learn To Dominate Opponents 2021
- 2021-03-12Chess For Beginners: The Easy And Effective Chess Guide With Powerful Strategies That Everyone Must Learn To Dominate Opponents
- 2021-01-07HOW TO READ MUSIC FOR BEGINNERS: The Complete Guide on How to Read Music for Beginners
- 2022-10-27C for beginners the fastest and simple way NOW
- 2022-10-07C for beginners the fastest and simple way NOW
- 2022-09-26C for beginners the fastest and simple way NOW
- 2022-08-12Pizza for Beginners The Art and Practice of Homemade Pizza
- 2022-08-10C for beginners the fastest and simple way NOW
- 2022-07-30C for beginners the fastest and simple way NOW
- 2022-01-30Blockchain Technology For Beginners The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia For Novices
- 2021-12-14Scrum for Beginners - An Ultimate Guide to Increase Productivity and Performances
- 2021-11-21How To Rap Battle For Beginners Battle Preparation Guide
- 2021-10-20Bitcoin For Beginners The Easiest And Most Effective System To Generate 7 Figure Gains From Scra...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.