Posted on 2019-12-08, by bluevelvet.
326M | m4b | Audiobook | B00KQSQF3W | 2014-06-24 | 11H56M
Author: Gordon D. Fee, Douglas Stuart
Narrated by: Henry O. Arnold
Understanding the Bible isn’t for the few, the gifted, the scholarly. The Bible is accessible. It’s meant to be comprehended by everyone from armchair listeners to seminary students. A few essential insights into the Bible can clear up a lot of misconceptions and help you grasp the meaning of Scripture and its application to your 21st-century life. More than three quarters of a million people have turned to How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth to inform their understanding of the Bible. This fourth edition features revisions that keep pace with current scholarship, resources, and culture. Changes include: updated language; Scripture references now appear at the end of a sentence or paragraph, helping you follow the Bible as you would any book – without the numbers; a new authors’ preface; updated list of recommended commentaries and resources covering everything from translational concerns to different genres of biblical writing. How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth is used all around the world. In clear, simple language, it helps you accurately understand the different parts of the Bible – their meaning for ancient audiences and their implications for you today – so you can uncover the inexhaustible worth that is in God’s Word.
Download How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth (4th Edition) By: Douglas Stuart, Gordon D Fee ( Size: 326M ) :
- Ebooks list page : 42026
- 2012-01-15How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth, 3rd edition
- 2010-04-05How to Read the Bible: History, Prophecy, Literature--Why Modern Readers Need to Know the Difference, and What It Means for Faith Today
- 2020-04-15How to Read the Bible
- 2020-04-15How to Read the Bible and Still Be a Christian: Struggling with Divine Violence from Genesis Through Revelation
- 2018-12-07How to Read the Bible Book by Book A Guided Tour
- 2018-11-22How to Read the Bible Book by Book A Guided Tour
- 2018-11-21How to Read the Bible Book by Book A Guided Tour
- 2018-10-16The Blue Parakeet Rethinking How You Read the Bible, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-21The Blue Parakeet Rethinking How You Read the Bible, 2nd Edition
- 2018-03-05Scripture and the Authority of God: How to Read the Bible Today
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Book of the People: How to Read the Bible
- 2017-11-22[PDF] How to Read the Bible: A Guide to Scripture, Then and Now
- 2017-11-13[PDF] How to Read the Bible
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible
- 2017-01-19[PDF] The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible
- 2016-12-28[PDF] How to Read the Bible
- 2019-02-08What the Bible Is All About KJV: Bible Handbook (What the Bible Is All About), Revised & Updated Edition
- 2012-05-12Andrew Loomis, "Figure Drawing for all its Worth"
- 2012-05-12Andrew Loomis, "Figure Drawing for all its Worth" (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.