Posted on 2019-07-05, by voska89.
Jonathan Beckman, "How to Ruin a Queen: Marie Antoinette and the Diamond Necklace Affair"
2014 | ISBN: 0306823551 | English | 408 pages | EPUB | 0.9 MB
In 1785, a sensational trial began in Paris that would divide the country and captivate Europe. A leading Catholic cardinal and scion of one of the most distinguished families in France stood accused of forging the queen's signature to obtain the most expensive piece of jewelry in Europe: a 2,800-carat diamond necklace. Where were the diamonds? Was the cardinal innocent? Was, for that matter, the queen? The revelations from the trial would bedevil the French monarchy as the country descended into a bloody revolution.
In How to Ruin a Queen, award-winning author Jonathan Beckman tells of political machinations and enormous extravagance; of kidnappings, prison breaks, and assassination attempts; of hapless French police in disguise, reams of lesbian pornography, and a duel fought with poisoned pigs. It is a detective story, a courtroom drama, a tragicomic farce, and a study of credulity and self-deception in the Age of Enlightenment.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40791
- 2020-04-21How to Ruin a Queen: Marie Antoinette and the Diamond Necklace Affair
- 2017-10-15[PDF] How to Ruin a Queen: Marie Antoinette and the Diamond Necklace Affair
- 2017-01-17[PDF] How to Ruin a Queen: Marie Antoinette and the Diamond Necklace Affair
- 2021-11-15In The Shadow Of The Empress The Defiant Lives Of Maria Theresa, Mother Of Marie Antoinette, And ...
- 2021-09-23In the Shadow of the Empress The Defiant Lives of Maria Theresa, Mother of Marie Antoinette, and Her Daughters [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-23Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family: A Glorious Illustrated History, 3rd Edition
- 2021-06-13Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family, 3rd Edition
- 2021-06-09Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-06Wonder Women of Science: How 12 Geniuses Are Rocking Science, Technology, and the World
- 2021-03-25Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family: A Glorious Illustrated History (UK Edition) (True PDF)
- 2021-03-09How to Stop Procrastination & Get More Done and The Productivity Method: Two Books in 1 Bundle [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-26Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family: A Glorious Illustrated History (UK Edition) (True PDF)
- 2021-02-04The Human Cloud How Today's Changemakers Use Artificial Intelligence and the Freelance Economy to Tr...
- 2021-01-26Strength Rules How To Get Stronger Than Almost Anyone And The Proven Plan To Make ...
- 2021-01-07A Doctor's Sword : How an Irish Doctor Survived War, Captivity and the Atomic Bomb
- 2020-11-29Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family
- 2020-11-20Friendly Fire: How Israel Became Its Own Worst Enemy and the Hope for Its Future [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-28How Music Dies (or Lives): Field Recording and the Battle for Democracy in the Arts
- 2019-07-12@#(Excellent) - Why You Should Read How to Kill a City: Gentrification, Inequality, and the Fight for the Neighborhood by P.E. Moskowitz Online or Download [$PDF $EPUB $MOBI]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.