Posted on 2020-12-08, by Germany2020.
Rafael Pelayo, "How to Sleep: The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night"
English | ISBN: 1579659578 | 2020 | EPUB | 160 pages | 1 MB
"Easy to read and comprehensive. This book offers real practical guidance."
-Matthew Walker, PhD, bestselling author of Why We Sleep
Anyone having trouble sleeping has heard all the old "sleep hygiene" rules: Don't drink caffeine after 2:00 p.m., use the bedroom only for sleeping, put down your screens an hour before going to bed. But as the millions suffering from poor sleep can attest, just following these overly simplistic, one-size-fits-all directives doesn't work. How to Sleep is here to rewrite the rules and help you get to sleep-and stay asleep-each and every night.
Dr. Rafael Pelayo, an expert sleep clinician and professor at the world-renowned Sleep Medicine Clinic at Stanford University, offers a holistic approach to the myriad issues that might be affecting your sleep. He begins by grounding us in the biology of sleep including the extremely reassuring fact that no one actually sleeps through the night-we naturally wake up every ninety minutes. Dr. Pelayo then tackles the major sleep issues one by one, such as snoring and its causes; the difference between transient and chronic insomnia, and how to treat each; strategies to combat jet lag; how lifestyle choices affect your sleep, including exercise (even ten minutes helps), meditation (try it right before bed), and food and drink (alcohol is a double-edged sword-it may help you fall asleep faster, but it often interferes with staying asleep).
There's advice for the bedroom-on white noise machines, ambient temperature, what to look for in a pillow-and answers to our most pressing questions, from when to see a sleep medicine specialist to how aging affects our sleep. All in all, it's a sure prescription to help you sleep better, wake up refreshed, and live a healthier life.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.net/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45626
- 2020-12-10How to Sleep The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night by Ra...
- 2020-12-08How to Sleep: The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night (Audiobook)
- 2020-08-17How Babies Sleep The Gentle, Science-Based Method to Help Your Baby Sleep Through...
- 2022-10-14How to Lose Weight for the Last Time Brain-Based Solutions for Permanent Weight Loss
- 2022-09-17How to Lose Weight for the Last Time: Brain-Based Solutions for Permanent Weight Loss
- 2022-10-11The Promise of Psychedelics Science-Based Hope for Better Mental Heath [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-06How To Raise Kids Who Aren't Assholes Science Based Strategies For Better Parenting From Tots To...
- 2021-07-20How to Raise Kids Who Aren't Assholes Science-Based Strategies for Better Parenting--from Tots to Teens
- 2021-01-03The Diet Compass: the 12 step guide to science based nutrition for a healthier and longer life
- 2021-01-01The Diet Compass the 12-step guide to science-based nutrition for a healthier and longer life
- 2020-11-14The Diet Compass: the 12-step guide to science-based nutrition for a healthier and longer life
- 2020-11-02The Case for Masks: Science-Based Advice for Living During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020-10-29The Case for Masks: Science Based Advice for Living During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020-09-14How to Be Single and Happy: Science Based Strategies for Keeping Your Sanity While Looking for a Soulmate [Audiobook]
- 2020-06-14The Informed Parent: A Science-Based Resource for Your Child's First Four Years
- 2019-03-04Sustainable Luxury The New Singapore House, Solutions for a Livable Future
- 2019-02-22Sustainable Luxury The New Singapore House, Solutions for a Livable Future
- 2019-01-31Sustainable Luxury The New Singapore House, Solutions for a Livable Future
- 2019-01-31The Development of Science-based Guidelines for Laboratory Animal Care
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.