Posted on 2019-01-13, updated at 2019-01-28, by voska89.
How to Start a Business as a Young Entrepreneur Under 22
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 15 | 307 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Business Blueprint Series: Start a new startup, learn entrepreneurship skills and ideal business options for youngsters
Welcome to our course on How to Start a Business as a Young Entrepreneur Under 22 Years Old.
This course is designed for young entrepreneurs looking to start a new business career.
By the end of the course, you will:
- be able to understand entrepreneurship,
- grasp 4 ideal business options for young entrepreneurs, you will benefit from more than 30 online resources available for young entrepreneurs,
- get practical advice on how to write a business plan,
- learn how to register and finance your business, and
- understand how to get additional advice either locally or online through mentors or online resources.
Course starts by providing an overview of what are the fundamentals for success for successful entrepreneurs. Then, we walk through the business options that are ideal for young entrepreneurs including online business, home based business, freelance work and franchising. Course continues by providing practical tips on what should be included in the business plan, how to finance and how to register legally your business. At the end, we look at practical advice on how to get a local mentor and an online mentor as well as how to access valuable online resources available for young entrepreneurs that are provided in this course.
The ideal student for this course is a young entrepreneur looking to start a new business career, full-time employee or full-time student looking to create their first business. Course is also relevant for any new or existing entrepreneur that wants to start a new business, launch a new product or service, grow an existing business, or even a full-time employee looking to make a career move from a full-time job to being their own boss.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates provided for preparation of Business Plan and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38646
- 2019-01-28How to Start a Business as a Young Entrepreneur Under 22
- 2019-03-13TeamTreeHouse -HOW TO START A BUSINESS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-12LYNDA HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-10LYNDA HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-02-23TEAMTREEHOUSE - HOW TO START A BUSINESS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-23TEAMTREEHOUSE - HOW TO START A BUSINESS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO - Copy
- 2019-01-25Sidehustle How to Start a Business for Less Than $1000 [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-14Sidehustle How to Start a Business for Less Than $1000 [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-09Mini Startup MBA How To Start A Business In 90 Days
- 2018-11-20Entrepreneurship Secret-How to start successful business
- 2018-11-19How to Start a Business on Fiverr
- 2018-10-11Mini Startup MBA How To Start A Business In 90 Days
- 2018-10-06How To Start A Business - Business Ideas To Success (Udemy)
- 2018-09-19Entrepreneurship Secret-How to start successful business
- 2018-09-07Entrepreneurship Secret-How to Start Successful Business
- 2018-08-08How To Start A Business With No Money
- 2018-06-25How To Start A Business With No Money
- 2018-03-23How to Start a Business on Fiverr
- 2018-01-23[PDF] How to Start a Business with Family and Friends
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.