Posted on 2019-08-19, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 25fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 4m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1,17 GB
In this class, you will learn my method to create illustrated maps that combine analogical (watercolour for me) & digital illustration.
We will start by understanding what a map is and it's key features. Then we will start to plan what we want to include: the locations and the icons to represent them. We will then move to look for reference, create a customized Google map, define a palette, choose fonts and so on.
The fun part will be to illustrate our icons and the map background individually. We will import them in Photoshop and assemble together to create our map.
Disclaimer: This class is not focused on teaching watercolour or sketching technique itself nor on technical Photoshop skills. It's designed to combine both of those skills to create an illustrated map, that's why is suggested to intermediate level students.
If you want to start learning watercolour sketching and/or how to digitize your artworks from scratch I suggest you take my food sketching series classes first, so you will have all the beginner's skills needed to approach this class successfully.
Class Reference Links
Where to find or create maps:
Where to read more about cartography:
My Pinterest Board dedicates to illustrated maps:
Where to find creative commons licensed images:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/27Eea37D95eebe89/www.How to create illustrated maps.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/084e54Aa9Eff369B/www.How to create illustrated maps.part2.rar
- Ebooks list page : 41147
- 2011-09-23How To Create Ajax Web Applications Using JQuery (2010) Video Tutorial - tk
- 2020-05-17Romancing the Brand: How Brands Create Strong, Intimate Relationships with Consumers
- 2020-05-17Learn how to Create Learning Management System (LMS) with WP
- 2020-05-17How to Create a Sketch Effect in Photoshop
- 2020-05-17How to Create a Glitch Effect in Photoshop
- 2020-05-16How to create a logo for your youtube channel in no time
- 2020-05-15Law of Attraction: How to Create a Vision Board That Works
- 2020-05-15How to Create an Online Course and Launch in 24 Hours
- 2020-05-13How To Create The DAREDEVIL Titles Look in Cinema 4D
- 2020-05-12How To Create A Blog - Blogging For Beginners: Blogger Versus WordPress Blogs (Internet Marketing Strategies) (Volume 3)
- 2020-05-12Learn How to Create an eCommerce Website With WordPress
- 2020-05-10How To Create EPIC WhiteBoard Animation eCard in Blender 2.8
- 2020-05-09How to create Really Profesional Free website on Blogger
- 2020-05-08How To Create Login Form with Visual Studio and SQL Server
- 2020-05-04A Writer's Guide To Persistence: How to Create a Lasting and Productive Writing Practice
- 2020-05-04Attention Management How To Create Success And Gain Productivity Every Day By Maur
- 2020-05-03How to Create a Sketch Effect in Photoshop
- 2020-05-01How to Create a Website with SitePad Website Builder
- 2020-04-30Learn how to Create Learning Management System (LMS) with WP
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.