Posted on 2018-08-08, updated at 2018-11-24, by nokia241186.
K. Schaffer, Sidonie Smith, "Human Rights and Narrated Lives: The Ethics of Recognition"
2004 | pages: 313 | ISBN: 1403964955 | PDF | 1,3 mb
Personal narratives have become one of the most potent vehicles for advancing human rights claims across the world. Human Rights and Narrated Lives explores what happens when autobiographical narratives are produced, received, and circulated in the field of human rights. It asks how personal narratives emerge in local settings; how international rights discourse enables and constrains individual and collective subjectivities in narration; how personal narratives circulate and take on new meanings in new contexts; and how and under what conditions they feed into, affect, and are affected by the reorganization of politics in post-cold war, postcolonial, globalizing human rights contexts.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36899
- 2018-11-24Human Rights and Narrated Lives The Ethics of Recognition
- 2010-03-13Human Rights and Reform: Changing the Face of North African Politics
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Rights of God: Islam, Human Rights, and Comparative Ethics (Advancing Human Rights)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Fluid Security in the Asia Pacific: Transnational Lives, Human Rights and State Control (Transnational Crime, Crime Control and Security) - Removed
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2008-02-16The Rights of God: Islam, Human Rights, and Comparative Ethics
- 2020-01-13Human Rights and Digital Technology: Digital Tightrope (Global Ethics)
- 2019-12-24Beyond Human Rights and the War on Terror (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)
- 2019-12-20Making the New Middle East: Politics, Culture, and Human Rights (Contemporary Issues in the Middle East)
- 2019-12-18Human Rights Redefining Legal Thought: The History of Human Rights Discourse in Finnish Legal Scholarship (Studies in the History of Law and Justice)
- 2019-12-14The Morals of the Market: Human Rights and the Rise of Neoliberalism
- 2019-12-11Human Rights and Empire The Political Philosophy of Cosmopolitanism
- 2019-11-21The Age of Questions: Or, A First Attempt at an Aggregate History of the Eastern, Social, Woman, American, Jewish, Polish, Bullion, Tuberculosis, and ... (Human Rights and Crimes Against Humanity)
- 2019-08-28Strategic US Foreign Assistance The Battle Between Human Rights and National Security
- 2019-08-13Human Rights and the Criminal Justice System
- 2019-03-11Beyond Human Rights and the War on Terror
- 2019-03-05Beyond Human Rights and the War on Terror
- 2019-01-15Global Justice, Human Rights and the Modernization of International Law - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.