Posted on 2018-08-09, by nokia241186.
I'm Just Happy to Be Here: A Memoir of Renegade Mothering by Janelle Hanchett
English | May 1st, 2018 | ISBN: 0316503770 | 320 Pages | EPUB | 0.40 MB
From the creator of the blog "Renegade Mothering," Janelle Hanchett's forthright, wickedly funny, and ultimately empowering memoir chronicling her tumultuous journey from young motherhood to abysmal addiction and a recovery she never imagined possible.
At 21, Janelle Hanchett embraced motherhood with the reckless self-confidence of those who have no idea what they're getting into. Having known her child's father for only three months, she found herself rather suddenly getting to know a newborn, husband, and wholly transformed identity. She was in love, but she was bored, directionless, and seeking too much relief in too much wine.
Over time, as she searched for home in suburbia and settled life, a precarious drinking habit turned into treacherous dependence, until life became car seats and splitting hangovers, cubicles and multi-day drug binges-and finally, an inconceivable separation from her children. For ten years, Hanchett grappled with the relentless progression of addiction, bouncing from rehabs to therapists to the occasional hippie cleansing ritual on her quest for sobriety, before finding it in a way she never expected.
This is a story we rarely hear-of the addict mother not redeemed by her children; who longs for normalcy but cannot maintain it; and who, having traveled to the bottom of addiction, all the way to "society's hated mother," makes it back, only to discover she will always remain an outsider.
Like her irreverent, hilarious, and unflinchingly honest blog, "Renegade Mothering," Hanchett's memoir speaks with warmth and wit to those who feel like outsiders in parenthood and life-calling out the rhetoric surrounding "the sanctity of motherhood" as tired and empty, boldly recounting instead how one grows to accept an imperfect self within an imperfect life-thinking, with great and final relief, "Well, I'll be damned, I'm just happy to be here."
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36902
- 2019-01-03I'm Just Happy to Be Here A Memoir of Renegade Mothering
- 2018-06-26I'm Just Happy to Be Here A Memoir of Renegade Mothering [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-22I'm Just Happy to Be Here: A Memoir of Renegade Mothering [Audiobook]
- 2019-10-30Just Happy 2CD (2019)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Happy Days Were Here Again: Reflections of a Libertarian Journalist
- 2011-02-08Happy Days Were Here Again
- 2007-05-19Lyrics: happy days are here again
- 2013-12-01My Happy Days in Hollywood A Memoir
- 2013-11-15My Happy Days in Hollywood: A Memoir (repost)
- 2013-01-18My Happy Days in Hollywood: A Memoir (Repost)
- 2012-12-03My Happy Days in Hollywood A Memoir (Audiobook)
- 2012-07-01My Happy Days in Hollywood: A Memoir
- 2012-06-07Retreat, Hell! We Just Got Here: The American Expeditionary Force in France 1917-18 (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2020-04-3080s Happy Just People (2020)
- 2020-04-20A Happy Pocket Full of Money, Expanded Study Edition: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now
- 2020-03-1880s Happy Just People (2020)
- 2019-07-22@(Good) - Why You Should Read The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2019-06-28From Here to Financial Happiness Enrich Your Life in Just 77 Days [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-31Unlock You Be calm, confident and happy in just 10 minutes a day
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.