Posted on 2020-01-13, by books_lover.
This book provides an introduction to the vision of an economic system based completely on the Holy Qur’an―a system defined as a collection of institutions, representing rules of behavior, prescribed by Allah for humans, and the traditions of the Messenger. The authors argue that the main reason for the economic underperformance of Muslim countries and their economies has been non-compliance with the prescribed rules of behavior. Rule non-compliance has been chiefly due to the failure of Muslims to comprehend the Metaframework of the Qur’an and the Archetype Model of the Prophet Mohammad and interpret them in ways compatible with their own generation and time. Askari and Mirakhor believe these rules (institutions), properly adapted to prevailing conditions present what they consider as an ideal economic system.
- Ebooks list page : 42414
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Economic System of the Early Islamic Period: Institutions and Policies (Political Economy of Islam) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Political Islam, Justice and Governance (Political Economy of Islam)
- 2019-11-24Conceptions of Justice from Islam to the Present (Political Economy of Islam)
- 2018-08-13Islamic Counselling An Introduction to theory and practice
- 2018-06-18Islamic Names An Introduction
- 2018-06-10Islamic Names An Introduction
- 2018-06-09Islamic Names An Introduction
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The State of Social Progress of Islamic Societies: Social, Economic, Political, and Ideological Challenges (International Handbooks of Quality-of-Life)
- 2011-12-12Islamic Thought: An Introduction - Abdullah Saeed - Removed
- 2011-11-27Islamic Thought: An Introduction - Abdullah Saeed - Removed
- 2011-11-16Islamic Thought: An Introduction - Removed
- 2011-02-25Islamic Codicology: An Introduction to the Study of Manuscripts in Arabic Script
- 2010-06-09The Flourishing of Islamic Reformism in Iran: Political Islamic Groups in Iran (1941-61)
- 2010-05-20Political Thought in Islam: A Study in Intellectual Boundaries (Routledgecurzon Advances in Middle East and Islamic Studies)
- 2019-12-18Muslim Volunteering in the West: Between Islamic Ethos and Citizenship (New Directions in Islam)
- 2018-08-10Scientific and Political Freedom in Islam A Critical Reading of the Modernist-Apologetic School
- 2007-10-16Moojan Momen, An Introduction to Shi'i Islam: The History & Doctrines of Twelver Shi'ism
- 2019-12-11Global Diplomacy: An Introduction to Theory and Practice (The Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy)
- 2019-03-24Introduction to International Political Economy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.