Ideology, Agency, and Intercultural Communicative Competence: A Stratified Look into EFL Education in Japan (Intercultural Communication and Language Education)
Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
Associated with an important epistemological shift from language proficiency to language criticality in applied linguistic research, this book provides a sociological perspective on foreign language education in Japan. By employing ethnographic methods to investigate the relationship between three core analytical elements – foreign language education geared towards the development of learners’ intercultural communicative competence; nihonjinron and native-speakerism as potentially constraining ideological forces; and EFL practices observed at four Japanese junior high schools – the author not only shares valuable insights into how English is taught and learned in a stratum of the Japanese EFL system which has received limited attention from researchers over the years, but also clarifies the fundamental and complex changes currently taking place in the Japanese EFL landscape. This multi-faceted book also calls for greater consideration in postmodern ideology critique for the stratifie
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Ideology, Agency, and Intercultural Communicative Competence: A Stratified Look into EFL Education in Japan (Intercultural Communication and Language Education)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Authoring the Dialogic Self: Gender, agency and language practices (Dialogue Studies)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] A Palimpsest: Rhetoric, Ideology, Stylistics, and Language Relating to Persian Israel (Perspectives on Hebrew Scriptures and Its Contexts)
- 2012-03-20Narratives of Place, Belonging and Language: An Intercultural Perspective By Mairead Nic Craith - Removed
- 2020-07-14Free Will, Agency, and Meaning in Life
- 2020-07-13Queer Intercultural Communication The Intersectional Politics of Belonging in and across Differe...
- 2020-07-10Red Light Labour Sex Work Regulation, Agency, and Resistance
- 2020-06-19Human Agency and Neural Causes: Philosophy of Action and the Neuroscience of Voluntary Agency
- 2020-05-08Intercultural Communication: Globalization and Social Justice
- 2020-05-05The Chinese Communist Party's Capacity to Rule: Ideology, Legitimacy and Party Cohesion (Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific)
- 2020-04-22Health Promotion: Ideology, Discipline, And Specialism
- 2020-04-22Making a Scientific Case for Conscious Agency and Free Will
- 2020-03-03ThemeForest - Saku v1.0 - Agency And Business HTML Template - 25499004
- 2020-01-24Human Agency and Behavioral Economics: Nudging Fast and Slow (Palgrave Advances in Behavioral Economics)
- 2020-01-11Naturalizing Africa: Ecological Violence, Agency, and Postcolonial Resistance in African Literature
- 2020-01-10God's Own Ethics: Norms of divine agency and the argument from evil
- 2019-12-30Living with Monsters? Social Implications of Algorithmic Phenomena, Hybrid Agency, and the Performativity of Technology: IFIP WG 8.2 Working ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- 2019-12-26Towards Post-Native-Speakerism: Dynamics and Shifts (Intercultural Communication and Language Education)
- 2019-12-25Understanding Novelty in Organizations: A Research Path Across Agency and Consequences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.