Posted on 2019-11-15, updated at 2019-12-11, by selverine.
An exploration of the earth's last wild frontier, filled with high-stakes stories that explores a vast territory undergoing tremendous change and the people and places facing an uncertain future.
On a life raft in the Mediterranean, a teenager from Ghana wonders whether he will reach Europe alive, and if he does, whether he will be allowed to stay. In the North Atlantic, a young chef disappears from a cruise ship, leaving a mystery for his friends and family to solve. A water-squatting community battles eviction from a harbor in a Pacific Northwest town, raising the question of who owns the water.
Imperiled Ocean by ocean journalist Laura Trethewey is a deeply reported work of narrative journalism that follows people as they head out to sea. What they discover holds inspiring and dire implications for the life of the ocean — and for all of us back on land.
- Ebooks list page : 41775
- 2019-12-11Imperiled Ocean: Human Stories from a Changing Sea
- 2019-12-13Inside Science Stories From the Field in Human and Animal Science
- 2019-08-26Critical Science and stories from the brink of human life
- 2019-03-11Inside Science Stories from the Field in Human and Animal Science
- 2019-03-05Inside Science Stories from the Field in Human and Animal Science
- 2019-01-24Consuming Ocean Island Stories of People and Phosphate from Banaba
- 2019-01-11Consuming Ocean Island Stories of People and Phosphate from Banaba
- 2019-01-03The Human Kind A Doctor's Stories From The Heart Of Medicine
- 2018-06-26The Human Kind A Doctor's Stories From The Heart Of Medicine [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-23The Human Kind A Doctor's Stories From The Heart Of Medicine
- 2018-05-22The Human Kind: A Doctor's Stories From The Heart Of Medicine [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-12The Human Kind: A Doctor's Stories From The Heart Of Medicine
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Fair Food: Stories from a Movement Changing the World
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Human Connection: Photographs & Stories from Bangladesh & Nepal
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Changing Nature of Eco/Feminism: Telling Stories from Clayoquot Sound
- 2020-01-23The Songs of Trees: Stories from Nature's Great Connectors
- 2020-01-18The Wonder of It All 100 Stories from the National Park Service
- 2020-01-14Back to the Kitchen 75 Delicious, Real Recipes (& True Stories) from a Food Obse...
- 2020-01-09Dust to Deliverance: Untold Stories from the Maritime Evacuation on September 11th
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.