Posted on 2019-03-15, by manhneovn.
English | February 26th, 2019 | ISBN: 1789617847 | 520 pages | EPUB | 16.25 MB
* Explore the latest features of VMware Horizon 7.7
* Virtualize your desktop infrastructure using new features introduced in Horizon
* Implement App Volumes and User Environment Manager in your infrastructure
This third edition of Implementing VMware Horizon 7.7 has been updated to get you up to speed with VMware Horizon 7.7 by showing you how to use its key features and deploying an end-user computing infrastructure for your own organization.
The book begins by guiding you on how to deploy all the core requirements for a VMware Horizon infrastructure. It then moves on to show you how to provision and administer end-user computing resources using VMware Horizon. You'll not only be able to deploy the core VMware Horizon features, but you'll also be able to implement new features, such as the Just-in-Time Management Platform (JMP) and the Horizon Console. You'll also focus on the latest features and components of the Horizon platform and learn when and how they are used.
By the end of the book, you will have developed a solid understanding of how your organization can benefit from the capabilities VMware Horizon offers and how each of its components is implemented.
What you will learn
* Work with the different products that make up VMware Horizon
* Implement a multi-site VMware Horizon Pod using the Cloud Pod Architecture feature
* Deploy and configure VMware Horizon's optional components
* Implement and maintain Microsoft RDSH, Horizon Linux, and Windows Desktop Pools and RDSH Application Pools
* Configure and manage Horizon remotely using PowerCLI
* Learn about the Microsoft Windows Group Policy templates for Horizon
* Understand how to manage the SSL certificates for each of the VMware Horizon components
Who this book is for
If you're a system administrator, solutions architect, or desktop engineer looking to level up your skills working with VMware's Horizon ecosystem and want to build a successful deployment strategy for desktops and applications, this book is for you.
- Ebooks list page : 39784
- 2017-05-28Implementing Vmware Horizon 7 Second Edition
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-22[request]Applied Statistics for Engineers and Physical Scientists (3rd Edition)
- 2009-05-25The Non-Designer's Web Book, 3rd Edition
- 2009-03-14Herbal Medicines, 3rd Edition
- 2009-01-22Cracking the GRE Biology, 3rd Edition (Cracking the Gre: Biology) - Removed
- 2008-12-26[request]Financial Accounting for MBAs, 3rd Edition
- 2008-07-16[request]Machinery Oil Analysis - Methods, Automation & Benefits 3rd Edition
- 2007-08-02[request]Beet-Sugar Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2020-04-24Vmware Horizon 7 12 Enterprise Edition With Client 5 40
- 2020-04-05VMware Horizon 7.12 Enterprise Edition Client 5.40
- 2020-04-01VMware Horizon 7.12 (Enterprise Edition) Client 5.40
- 2020-03-30VMware Horizon 7.12 Enterprise Edition with Client 5.40
- 2020-03-23VMware Horizon 7.12 Enterprise Edition (x64) with Client 5.40
- 2020-03-23VMware Horizon 7.12 Enterprise Edition Client 5.40
- 2020-03-22VMware Horizon 7.12 Enterprise Edition Client 5.40
- 2020-01-18VMware Horizon 7.11 Enterprise Edition Client 5.30
- 2020-01-17VMware Horizon v7.11 Enterprise Edition Client 5.30
- 2019-12-28VMware Horizon 7.11 Enterprise Edition Client 5.30
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.