Posted on 2019-07-10, by voska89.
Horia-Nicolai Teodorescu, Alan Kirschenbaum, Svetlana Cojocaru, "Improving Disaster Resilience and Mitigation - IT Means and Tools"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 940179135X | PDF | pages: 350 | 9.9 mb
The focus of this volume is comprised of the fundamentals, models, and information technologies (IT) methods and tools for disaster prediction and mitigation. A more detailed list of topics includes mathematical and computational modeling of processes leading to or producing disasters, modeling of disaster effects, IT means for disaster mitigation, including data mining tools, knowledge-based and expert systems for use in disaster circumstances, GIS-based systems for disaster prevention and mitigation and equipment for disaster-prone areas. A specific type or class of disasters (natural or human-made), however will not be part of the main focus of this work. Instead, this book was conceived to offer a comprehensive, integrative view on disasters, seeking to determine what various disasters have in common. Because disaster resilience and mitigation involve humans, societies and cultures, not only technologies and economic models, special attention was paid in this volume to gain a comprehensive view on these issues, as a foundation of the IT tool design.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40845
- 2019-07-04Greening in the Red Zone Disaster, Resilience and Community Greening
- 2018-11-25Urban Disaster Resilience and Security Addressing Risks in Societies
- 2018-11-21Urban Disaster Resilience and Security Addressing Risks in Societies
- 2014-01-25Greening in the Red Zone: Disaster, Resilience and Community Greening - eazydoc.com
- 2013-09-07Greening in the Red Zone: Disaster, Resilience and Community Greening [Repost]
- 2013-08-11Greening in the Red Zone: Disaster, Resilience and Community Greening
- 2010-09-22Improving Disaster Management: The Role of IT in Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
- 2019-07-29 @(Precious) - Why You Should Read Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg Online or Download [~MOBI ~EPUB ~PDF]
- 2018-11-02Disaster Risk Reduction Community Resilience and Responses
- 2018-09-08Disaster Risk Reduction Community Resilience and Responses
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Disaster Response and Recovery: Strategies and Tactics for Resilience
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Climate Change Adaptation in Pacific Countries: Fostering Resilience and Improving the Quality of Life (Climate Change Management)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Disaster Management and Human Health Risk III: Reducing Risk, Improving Outcomes (Wit Transactions on the Built Environment)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Climate Change and Health: Improving Resilience and Reducing Risks (Climate Change Management) - Removed
- 2012-08-13Climate and Disaster Resilience in Cities
- 2012-04-30Disaster Management and Human Health Risk II: Reducing Risk, Improving Outcomes
- 2011-12-28A Student's Guide to the Study, Practice, and Tools of Modern Mathematics (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2011-09-05A Student's Guide to the Study, Practice, and Tools of Modern Mathematics - Removed
- 2011-07-20PC Based Instrumentation and Control ( code and tools)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.