Posted on 2019-01-25, by nokia241186.
Robin A. de Graaf, "In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques, 3rd edition"
English | ISBN: 1119382548 | 2019 | 568 pages | PDF | 15 MB
Presents basic concepts, experimental methodology and data acquisition, and processing standards of in vivo NMR spectroscopy This book covers, in detail, the technical and biophysical aspects of in vivo NMR techniques and includes novel developments in the field such as hyperpolarized NMR, dynamic 13C NMR, automated shimming, and parallel acquisitions. Most of the techniques are described from an educational point of view, yet it still retains the practical aspects appreciated by experimental NMR spectroscopists. In addition, each chapter concludes with a number of exercises designed to review, and often extend, the presented NMR principles and techniques. The third edition of In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques has been updated to include experimental detail on the developing area of hyperpolarization; a description of the semi-LASER sequence, which is now a method of choice; updated chemical shift data, including the addition of 31P data; a troubleshooting section on common problems related to shimming, water suppression, and quantification; recent developments in data acquisition and processing standards; and MatLab scripts on the accompanying website for helping readers calculate radiofrequency pulses. Provide an educational explanation and overview of in vivo NMR, while maintaining the practical aspects appreciated by experimental NMR spectroscopists Features more experimental methodology than the previous edition End-of-chapter exercises that help drive home the principles and techniques and offer a more in-depth exploration of quantitative MR equations Designed to be used in conjunction with a teaching course on the subject In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques, 3rd Edition is aimed at all those involved in fundamental and/or diagnostic in vivo NMR, ranging from people working in dedicated in vivo NMR institutes, to radiologists in hospitals, researchers in high-resolution NMR and MRI, and in areas such as neurology, physiology, chemistry, and medical biology.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38826
- 2019-01-10In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy Principles and Techniques, 3rd edition
- 2018-12-25In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy Principles and Techniques, 3rd edition
- 2019-11-22In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques Ed 3
- 2009-03-16In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques
- 2008-12-06In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques (2008)
- 2014-06-03The Essential Guide to User Interface Design: An Introduction to GUI Design Principles and Techniques (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-09-04Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 3rd edition
- 2011-01-15Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 3rd edition
- 2014-03-27[request_ebook] Solid State NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications
- 2009-10-15Solid State NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications (repost)
- 2009-06-07Transgenesis Techniques: Principles and Protocols, 3rd Edition (Methods in Molecular Biology, 561)
- 2009-03-30Protein NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Practice By John Cavanagh
- 2009-01-24Solid State NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications
- 2008-05-27Protein NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Practice (2006)
- 2020-03-11Practical Synthetic Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Principles, and Techniques, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-10Acoustics An Introduction to Its Physical Principles and Applications, 3rd Edition
- 2019-04-08Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques, 4th Edition
- 2018-11-28Foundation Design Principles and Practices (3rd Edition)
- 2018-11-20PACS-Based Multimedia Imaging Informatics Basic Principles and Applications, 3rd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.