In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
Posted on 2019-12-13, by rizentrop.
This book presents a comprehensive overview of plant stresses caused by salt, drought, extreme temperatures, oxygen and toxic compounds, which are responsible for huge losses in crop yields. It discusses the latest research on the impact of salinity and global environment changes, and examines the advances in the identification and characterization of the mechanisms that allow plants to tolerate biotic and abiotic stresses. Further it presents our current understanding of metabolic fluxes and the various transporters that collectively open the possibility of applying in vitro technology and genetic engineering to improve stress tolerance. Exploring advanced methods that augment traditional plant tissue culture and breeding techniques toward the development of new crop varieties that can tolerate biotic and abiotic stresses to achieve sustainable food production, this book is a valuable resource for plant scientists and researchers.
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8645 dl's @ 3014 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5990 dl's @ 3844 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7329 dl's @ 2142 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
Download this book
Download links for "In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance":
External Download Link1:
- Ebooks list page : 42112
- 2018-07-01Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-06-28Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-11-30Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance: Agronomic, Molecular and Biotechnological Approaches
- 2013-06-29Plant Breeding for Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2022-10-13Molecular Breeding for Rice Abiotic Stress Tolerance and Nutritional Quality
- 2021-12-13Molecular Breeding in Wheat, Maize and Sorghum Strategies for Improving Abiotic Stress Tolerance and Yield
- 2021-08-14Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity - Removed
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2019-07-02Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II
- 2018-10-06Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic Stress Traits, Volume 2
- 2023-01-01Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 46
- 2022-07-31Plant Breeding in the Omics Era (Repost) - Removed
- 2022-07-25Plant Breeding Reviews Raspberry Breeding and Genetics, Volume 32
- 2022-03-08Accelerated Plant Breeding, Volume 4 Oil Crops - Removed
- 2021-08-29Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies Vegetable Crops Volume 8 - Removed
- 2021-07-30Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies Industrial and Food Crops Volume 6 - Removed
- 2021-04-23CRISPR and RNAi Systems: Nanobiotechnology Approaches to Plant Breeding and Protection
- 2020-09-14Accelerated Plant Breeding, Volume 2: Vegetable Crops
- 2020-09-06Accelerated Plant Breeding, Volume 2 Vegetable Crops
No comments for "In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.