Posted on 2020-01-25, by books_lover.
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license. This book brings together contributions by researchers, scholars, policy-makers, practitioners, professionals and citizens who have an interest in or experience of Indigenous pathways and transitions into higher education. University is not for everyone, but a university should be for everyone. To a certain extent, the choice not to participate in higher education should be respected given that there are other avenues and reasons to participate in education and employment that are culturally, socially and/or economically important for society. Those who choose to pursue higher education should do so knowing that there are multiple pathways into higher education and, once there, appropriate support is provided for a successful transition. The book outlines the issues of social inclusion and equity in higher education, and the contributions draw on real-world experiences to reflect the different approaches and strategies currently bei
- Ebooks list page : 42554
- 2018-10-30Achieving Equity and Quality in Higher Education Global Perspectives in an Era of Widening Participation
- 2018-08-09Achieving Equity and Quality in Higher Education Global Perspectives in an Era of Widening Participation
- 2011-12-29How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education
- 2011-09-07How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2020-05-23Theory and Method in Higher Education Research
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-16African American Culture and Heritage in Higher Education Research and Practice
- 2020-04-11Inequality, Innovation and Reform in Higher Education: Challenges of Migration and Ageing Populations (Lifelong Learning Book Series (25))
- 2020-04-03Narratives of Hope and Grief in Higher Education
- 2020-04-01International Student Mobility and Access to Higher Education (Marketing and Communication in Higher Education)
- 2020-02-09Handbook on Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Higher Education Ed 2
- 2020-01-13First-in-Family Students, University Experience and Family Life: Motivations, Transitions and Participation
- 2020-01-10MOOCs and Their Afterlives: Experiments in Scale and Access in Higher Education
- 2020-01-10New Languages and Landscapes of Higher Education
- 2019-12-14Connecting Adult Learning and Knowledge Management: Strategies for Learning and Change in Higher Education and Organizations (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
- 2019-12-01Reforms, Organizational Change and Performance in Higher Education: A Comparative Account from the Nordic Countries
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-22Time and Space in the Neoliberal University: Futures and fractures in higher education
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.