Posted on 2020-01-25, by books_lover.
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license. This book brings together contributions by researchers, scholars, policy-makers, practitioners, professionals and citizens who have an interest in or experience of Indigenous pathways and transitions into higher education. University is not for everyone, but a university should be for everyone. To a certain extent, the choice not to participate in higher education should be respected given that there are other avenues and reasons to participate in education and employment that are culturally, socially and/or economically important for society. Those who choose to pursue higher education should do so knowing that there are multiple pathways into higher education and, once there, appropriate support is provided for a successful transition. The book outlines the issues of social inclusion and equity in higher education, and the contributions draw on real-world experiences to reflect the different approaches and strategies currently bei
- Ebooks list page : 42554
- 2018-10-30Achieving Equity and Quality in Higher Education Global Perspectives in an Era of Widening Participation
- 2018-08-09Achieving Equity and Quality in Higher Education Global Perspectives in an Era of Widening Participation
- 2011-12-29How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education
- 2011-09-07How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2020-12-07Developing Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 2020-11-28Accomplishing Change in Teaching and Learning Regimes: Higher Education and the Practice Sensibility
- 2020-11-27Ungrading: Why Rating Students Undermines Learning (and What to Do Instead) (Teaching and Learning in Higher Education)
- 2020-11-23Fry Et Al Eds A Handbook For Teaching And Learning In Higher Education
- 2020-10-09Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 2020-08-24Peer Review of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: International Perspectives (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- 2020-07-11English for Tourism and Hospitality in Higher Education Studies Course Book
- 2020-07-10Global Innovation of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Transgressing Boundaries (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- 2020-06-06Transformative Perspectives and Processes in Higher Education (Advances in Business Education and Training)
- 2020-05-23Theory and Method in Higher Education Research
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-16African American Culture and Heritage in Higher Education Research and Practice
- 2020-04-11Inequality, Innovation and Reform in Higher Education: Challenges of Migration and Ageing Populations (Lifelong Learning Book Series (25))
- 2020-04-03Narratives of Hope and Grief in Higher Education
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.