Posted on 2014-03-10. By anonymous.
2004 | ISBN: 0824747844 | English | 798 Pages | PDF | 18 MB
Industrialization of Indigenous Fermented Foods, Second Edition presents the most recent innovations in the processing of a wide range of indigenous fermented foods ranging from soy sauce to African mageu. It serves as the only comprehensive review of indigenous fermented food manufacture from ancient production methods to industrialized processing technologies for clear understanding of the impact of fermented food products on the nutritional needs of communities around the world.
Provides authoritative studies from more than 24 internationally recognized professionals on various processing and control technologies, biochemical and microbiological information, and manufacturing and production procedures form the United States, Indonesia, and Western Europe.
About the Author
Keith H. Steinkraus is a Professor Emeritus of Microbiology and Food Science at Cornwall University in Geneva and Ithaca, New York, USA. He is the author or editor of numerous professional publications including the Handbook of Indigenous Fermented Foods. He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Food Science and Technology, the Institute of Food Technologists, the American Academy of Microbiology, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Ebooks list page : 25461
- 2010-09-22Industrialization of Indigenous Fermented Foods, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Handbook of Indigenous Fermented Foods, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Indigenous Fermented Foods of South Asia (Fermented Foods and Beverages Series)
- 2012-03-10Applications of Biotechnology in Traditional Fermented Foods by Panel on the Applications of Biotechnology
- 2020-08-22How to Blog a Book Revised and Expanded Edition: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time
- 2020-07-23Violin Making: An Illustrated Guide for the Amateur, Second Edition Revised and Expanded
- 2020-07-03The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Revised and Expanded
- 2020-05-25Dirty, Lazy, Keto (Revised and Expanded) Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules [Aud...
- 2020-05-16Science Teaching: The Contribution of History and Philosophy of Science, 20th Anniversary Revised and Expanded Edition Ed 2
- 2020-05-05DIRTY, LAZY, KETO (Revised and Expanded): Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules
- 2020-05-01Handbook of Polypropylene and Polypropylene Composites, Revised and Expanded (Plastics Engineering)
- 2020-04-29Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook, Revised and Expanded: 400 Perfect-Every-Time Recipes
- 2020-04-27The Westminster Dictionary of Theological Terms, Second Edition: Revised and Expanded
- 2020-04-22How Fantasy Becomes Reality: Information and Entertainment Media in Everyday Life, Revised and Expanded
- 2020-02-22Scalar, Vector, and Matrix Mathematics: Theory, Facts, and Formulas - Revised and Expanded Edition
- 2020-02-03The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook: The Number One Best-Seller Now Revised And Expanded With New Recipes
- 2020-01-12Wealth Management Unwrapped, Revised and Expanded: Unwrap What You Need to Know and Enjoy the Present
- 2019-12-21Wheat Belly (Revised and Expanded Edition): Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
- 2019-07-12300 Christian & Inspirational Patterns for Scroll Saw Woodworking, 2nd Edition Revised and Expanded
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.