Posted on 2019-06-25, by voska89.
Dennis Caine, "Injury in Pediatric and Adolescent Sports: Epidemiology, Treatment and Prevention "
English | ISBN: 3319181408 | 2016 | 250 pages | EPUB, PDF | 2 MB + 8 MB
Providing a state-of-the-art account of the nature, distribution and determinants of sports injury in children and adolescents, this unique volume uses the public health model to describe the scope of the injury problem and the associated risk factors and evaluate the current research on injury prevention strategies as described in the literature. Thoughtfully divided in six sections, the nature of the young athlete and epidemiology of pediatric and adolescent sports injury are described first. Then an overview of the most common types of youth sports injuries as well as more serious injuries (e.g., concussions) and outcomes is presented, followed by a discussion of injury causation and prevention. Suggestions for future research rounds out the presentation. Each chapter is illustrated with tables which make it easy to examine injury factors between studies. Throughout, the editors and contributors have taken an evidence-based approach and adopted a uniform methodology to assess the data available. Ideal for physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers and sports scientists alike, Injury in Pediatric and Adolescent Sports concisely and accurately presents the situation faced by clinicians treating young athletes and the challenges they face in keeping up with this growing and active population. Furthermore, the information in this book will be useful to allied health researchers and sport governing bodies as an informed basis for continued epidemiological study and implementation of injury prevention initiatives designed to reduce the incidence and severity of injuries encountered by young athletes.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40705
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Injury in Pediatric and Adolescent Sports: Epidemiology, Treatment and Prevention (Contemporary Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine)
- 2020-06-02Head and Neck Injuries in Young Athletes (Contemporary Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine)
- 2020-05-08Spinal Injuries and Conditions in Young Athletes (Contemporary Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine)
- 2019-11-24Upper Extremity Injuries in Young Athletes (Contemporary Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Traumatology - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Handbook of Pediatric and Adolescent Obesity Treatment
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Adventure and Extreme Sports Injuries: Epidemiology, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Epidemiology of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Young Female Athlete (Contemporary Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Handbook of Pediatric and Adolescent Obesity Treatment
- 2014-01-19Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Traumatology
- 2013-12-28Adventure and Extreme Sports Injuries: Epidemiology, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention
- 2008-12-06Epidemiology of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- 2008-09-10Epidemiology of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- 2008-09-09Epidemiology of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- 2019-12-28Good Practice in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology - Removed
- 2019-12-25Lymphatic Filariasis: Epidemiology, Treatment and Prevention - The Indian Perspective
- 2019-11-22The Pediatric and Adolescent Hip: Essentials and Evidence
- 2019-10-18The Pediatric and Adolescent Hip: Essentials and Evidence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.