Posted on 2018-12-13, by voska89.
International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance By Christopher K. Lamont
2010 | 234 Pages | ISBN: 0754679659 | EPUB | 17 MB
"International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance" provides a comprehensive study of compliance with legal obligations derived from the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY)'s Statute and integrates theoretical debates on compliance into international justice scholarship. Through the use of three models of compliance, based on coercion, self-interest and norms, Lamont explores both the domestic politics of war crimes indictments and efforts by external actors such as the European Union, the United States and the Tribunal itself to induce compliance outcomes. This study imparts that compliance outcomes often do not translate into a changed normative understanding of international criminal justice on the part of target states.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38102
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance
- 2020-07-12Affective Justice The International Criminal Court and the Pan Africanist Pushback
- 2020-06-27Fictions of Justice The International Criminal Court and the Challenge of Legal Pl...
- 2009-11-22Fictions of Justice: The International Criminal Court and the Challenge of Legal Pluralism in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2018-12-07Justice and the Politics of Difference
- 2018-11-21Justice and the Politics of Difference
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Crime, Criminal Justice, and the Evolving Science of Criminology in South Asia: India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (Palgrave Advances in Criminology and Criminal Justice in Asia) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Women Under Islam: Gender, Justice and the Politics of Islamic Law (Library of Islamic Law)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Let Me Be a Refugee: Administrative Justice and the Politics of Asylum in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- 2017-11-07[PDF] International Criminal Justice at the Yugoslav Tribunal: The Judicial Experience
- 2017-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice at the Yugoslav Tribunal: The Judicial Experience
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Let Me Be a Refugee: Administrative Justice and the Politics of Asylum in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- 2011-06-10Justice and the Politics of Difference
- 2010-11-27Privilege or Punish: Criminal Justice and the Challenge of Family Ties
- 2010-03-21Diane R. Martell - Criminal Justice and the Placement of Abused Children
- 2012-01-20Strategic Security Management: A Risk Assessment Guide for Decision Makers - Karim Vellani CPP CSC Earned His M.S. From Sam Houston State University In Criminal Justice Management. He Is A Member Of The International Association Of Crime Ana
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2011-09-27Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.