Posted on 2017-06-18, by everest555.
Jay P. Singh, "International Perspectives on Violence Risk Assessment"
English | ISBN: 0199386293 | 2016 | 422 pages | PDF | 4 MB
With the world's prison population continuing to grow and the number of inpatient beds in psychiatric hospitals on the rise, establishing valid and reliable methods of identifying individuals who will commit violent acts is an important global health and public safety issue. One approach to identifying future offenders is through the use of risk assessment-unstructured and structured methods of predicting the likelihood of antisocial behavior. Although much has been written on the performance of risk assessment in research settings, little is known about current standards of practice and relevant public policy across the globe.
International Perspectives on Violence Risk Assessment includes chapters by leading risk assessment scholars in more than 15 countries and explores the topic from a truly international outlook. Using findings from the seminal International Risk Survey (IRiS), the largest qualitative study in the history of the field, current assessment, management, and monitoring practices on six continents are explored. Authors identify and describe the most commonly used risk assessment tools, examine risk communication preferences, and provide recommendations for mental health practitioners, criminal justice professionals, and legal professionals. Finally, authors review the seminal research studies, current practice guidelines, and relevant legal statutes of their jurisdictions. This volume serves as an invaluable resource for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers interested in this rapidly evolving field.
- Ebooks list page : 31658
- 2018-04-01International Perspectives on Violence Risk Assessment
- 2012-04-03Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction
- 2011-12-09Risk Assessment for Chemicals in Drinking Water
- 2011-10-02Applications of Toxicogenomic Technologies to Predictive Toxicology and Risk Assessment
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Violence Risk - Assessment and Management: Advances Through Structured Professional Judgement and Sequential Redirections
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment - J. Mills, et al., (Guilford Press, 2011)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Handbook of Violence Risk Assessment and Treatment: New Approaches for Mental Health Professionals
- 2014-05-27Violence Risk - Assessment and Management
- 2014-05-05Violence Risk - Assessment and Management
- 2014-02-24Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment (repost)
- 2013-04-18Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment [Repost]
- 2010-11-20Control of Violence: Historical and International Perspectives on Violence in Modern Societies
- 2010-04-11Handbook of Violence Risk Assessment and Treatment: New Approaches for Mental Health Professionals - Removed
- 2009-06-10Handbook of Violence Risk Assessment and Treatment: New Approaches for Mental Health Professionals - Removed
- 2019-01-31Forensic Assessment of Violence Risk A Guide for Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- 2019-01-23Forensic Assessment of Violence Risk A Guide for Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- 2019-01-15Perspectives on Biologically Based Cancer Risk Assessment
- 2019-01-11Perspectives on Biologically Based Cancer Risk Assessment
- 2018-12-28Perspectives on Biologically Based Cancer Risk Assessment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.