Posted on 2020-06-21, by books_lover.
Engaging and highly accessible, this reader-friendly text features broad coverage of key principles of international relations, providing a thorough introduction to the discipline while avoiding excessive detail and complexity. International Relations: Perspectives, Controversies, and Readings, Fifth Edition, explores essential concepts such as power politics, war and democracy, human nature, free trade, inequality, globalization, humanitarian intervention, and terrorism. Each chapter features brief, topical coverage presented within a debate framework, challenging you to think critically, consider diverse perspectives, and apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios. The author also includes current, relevant primary source readings, giving you firsthand exposure to the materials and ideas shaping international relations today. Thoroughly revised, the Fifth Edition of this popular text features updated content in nearly every chapter, including the most recent statistics, rese
- Ebooks list page : 43895
- 2019-08-26International Relations: Perspectives and Controversies Ed 3
- 2012-02-14International Relations: Perspectives and Controversies, 3rd edition - Keith L. Shimko - Removed
- 2012-01-05International Relations: Perspectives and Controversies, 3rd edition - Removed
- 2011-09-19[request]International Relations: Perspectives and Controversies - Removed
- 2018-08-15Perspectives on International Relations Power, Institutions, and Ideas
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Italy and Japan: How Similar Are They?: A Comparative Analysis of Politics, Economics, and International Relations (Perspectives in Business Culture) - Removed
- 2011-10-01Producing Hegemony (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2010-09-25International Handbook of Earthquake and Engineering Seismology: Part B
- 2019-04-28The Struggle for Recognition in International Relations: Status, Revisionism, and Rising Powers
- 2019-01-31Madness in International Relations Psychology, Security, and the Global Governance of Mental Health
- 2019-01-24Madness in International Relations Psychology, Security, and the Global Governance of Mental Health
- 2018-10-31Culture and International Relations Narratives, Natives and Tourists
- 2018-10-01Culture and International Relations Narratives, Natives and Tourists
- 2018-08-17Trust in International Relations Rationalist, Constructivist, and Psychological Approaches
- 2018-07-30The Middle East in International Relations Power, Politics and Ideology
- 2018-05-11Zimbabwe's International Relations Fantasy, Reality and the Making of the State
- 2018-05-10Queer International Relations Sovereignty, Sexuality and the Will to Knowledge
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Realism and Fear in International Relations: Morgenthau, Waltz and Mearsheimer Reconsidered - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Domestic Role Contestation, Foreign Policy, and International Relations (Role Theory and International Relations)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.