Author: Gregory Vert, S. Sitharama Iyengar, Vir V. Phoha
Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
Posted on 2011-09-02, by sharebookfree.
Introduction to Contextual Processing: Theory and Applications
Gregory Vert, S. Sitharama Iyengar, Vir V. Phoha | Chapman and Hall/CRC | 2011-12-02 | 286 pages | English | PDF
Develops a Comprehensive, Global Model for Contextually Based Processing Systems
A new perspective on global information systems operation
Helping to advance a valuable paradigm shift in the next generation and processing of knowledge, Introduction to Contextual Processing: Theory and Applications provides a comprehensive model for constructing a contextually based processing system. It explores the components of this system, the interactions of the components, key mathematical foundations behind the model, and new concepts necessary for operating the system.
After defining the key dimensions of a model for contextual processing, the book discusses how data is used to develop a semantic model for contexts as well as language-driven context-specific processing actions. It then applies rigorous mathematical methods to contexts, examines basic sensor data fusion theory and applies it to the contextual fusion of information, and describes the means to distribute contextual information. The authors also illustrate a new type of data repository model to manage contextual data, before concluding with the requirements of contextual security in a global environment.
This seminal work presents an integrated framework for the design and operation of the next generation of IT processing. It guides the way for developing advanced IT systems and offers new models and concepts that can support advanced semantic web and cloud computing capabilities at a global scale.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 13272
- 2012-11-13Introduction to Contextual Processing: Theory and Applications (Repost)
- 2011-09-28Introduction to Contextual Processing: Theory and Applications [Repost]
- 2011-07-31Introduction to Contextual Processing - Theory and Applications
- 2011-01-19Introduction to Contextual Processing: Theory and Applications
- 2011-01-19[MULTI] CRC.Press-Introduction.to.Contextual.Processing.Theory.and.Applications.2010.RETAi
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-05-22Introduction to Contextual Processing Theory and Application
- 2020-04-14Introduction To Genetic Algorithms Theory And Applications
- 2020-03-30Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-03-01Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-12Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-11Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2019-12-30An Introduction to Soil Mechanics (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Introduction to Boundary Elements: Theory and Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Multimedia Signal Processing: Theory and Applications in Speech, Music and Communications
- 2014-06-17Multimodal Signal Processing: Theory and applications for human-computer interaction
- 2014-06-14Multimodal Signal Processing: Theory and applications for human-computer interaction
- 2013-03-17Multimedia Signal Processing: Theory and Applications in Speech, Music and Communications (repost)
- 2012-08-07An Introduction to Soil Dynamics (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.