Posted on 2020-01-30, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280 x 720 | Audio: AAC 48 Khz 2ch | Duration: 01:20:46 | 1.62 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this video course, you will learn the basic principles of neural networks that are used to build models. You'll start by seeing machine learning, neurons, activations, activation functions, weights, and how everything works under the hood. Next, you'll cover the basics of the learning loop including how backpropagation and gradient descent work. Further, you will learn about convolutions, how they are inspired by the animal visual cortex, and how we use them in neural networks. One of the focuses of the course is image classification and detecting common objects in images. This has many uses in your day-to-day projects. We will be using the PyTorch open-source neural network library here.
The course will also cover current state-of-the-art neural network models and show how to use them even on smaller hardware. The video concludes by showing some common tricks with hyperparameter settings and regularization techniques, and how to use neural networks in production environments.
What You Will Learn
Discover the basics of neural networks and how they function
Work with convolutional neural networks
Use CNNs in your day-to-day work for image classification and other tasks
- Ebooks list page : 42588
- 2021-09-03Introduction To Convolutional Neural Networks With Image Classification Using Pytorch
- 2020-03-06Introduction To Convolutional Neural Networks With Image Classification Using Pytorch
- 2021-06-26Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification
- 2021-06-22Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification
- 2021-06-20Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification
- 2021-01-07Convolutional Neural Networks with Swift for Tensorflow: Image Recognition and Dataset Categorization
- 2021-01-05Convolutional Neural Networks with Swift for Tensorflow Image Recognition and Dataset Categorization
- 2021-09-16Skillshare Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks With Pytorch
- 2021-07-15Convolutional Neural Networks with Pytorch
- 2021-06-07Convolutional Neural Networks with Pytorch
- 2020-12-22Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow in Python
- 2020-12-21Udemy - Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow in Python
- 2020-09-29Deep Learning CNN Convolutional Neural Networks with Python
- 2020-06-02Hands-On Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow - Removed
- 2019-09-28Skillshare Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks With Pytorch
- 2019-08-09Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with PyTorch
- 2019-08-07Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with PyTorch
- 2019-08-05Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with PyTorch
- 2019-07-27Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with PyTorch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.